Jefferson Davis is a longtime resident of Menomonee Falls. He is the proud parent of two wonderful boys. He enjoys singing, volunteering, reading, gardening, politics, antiques, history, guitar, violin, piano, officiating, helping neighbors and yard work. He served as Village President of Menomonee Falls from 2003-05. He is a member of Northbrook Church and serves on the Advisory Council for the Salvation Army Rehabilitation Center. He is an independent registered representative practicing in the areas of insurance, investments and retirement.
Jeffrey Stadelmann, 48, Menomonee Falls, surrendered to Federal Marshals on November 10, 2010 to begin his 9 year federal prison sentence at the minimum security Duluth Federal Prison Camp (DFPC) according to the spokesperson for the US Federal Marshal in the Milwaukee Office.
The Duluth Federal Prison Camp is the site of a former Air Force Base.
Stadelmann, a prominent member of the Falls Community and an FOJSJ (Friend of Joe Greco, Sue and Jim Jeskewitz), was heavily involved in the Optimist Club, Tri-County YMCA, North Hills Country Club and long time Menomonee Falls Insurance Brokerage firm AIS dating back to the '80's.
Too bad some of the "leaders" of Menomonee Falls didn't go to the authorities before many innocent people were hurt and victimized by the actions of Jeffrey Stadelmann and his accomplice Donna Lonzo dating back to the late '90's.
No one "in the know" can say that they didn't "know" about these dealings of Stadelmann and Lonzo.
They were in plain view for everyone to see.
Numerous contributors to The Vanguard have described what it was like to be interviewed by federal investigative authorities when they collectively tried to get federal law enforcement officials to stop the destructive path that Stadelmann and Lonzo were on over 5 years ago with other people's money.
It took the federal authorities a little time to build the case against Stadelmann and Lonzo, but thankfully they did and now Menomonee Falls will be protected from them doing it again anytime soon.
Even though this type of behavior continues in the Falls by some local leaders, perhaps more investigative work can be done to hold others accountable like Stadelmann and Lonzo have been.
Stadelmann was indicted by the federal authorities in November of 2009 on 3 felony charges including wire fraud, conspiracy to commit wire fraud and money laundering involving bilking some 100 private/ business investors of some $3.2 million and a fraudulent loan application using a straw man for their elaborate home in Boulder Junction for another $2.2 million with the now bankrupt Country Wide Mortgage whom subsequently was taken over by Bank of America during the TARP rescue package of 2008.
Country Wide Mortgage was handing out loans like candy to literally anyone who could sign a loan application.
Country Wide Mortgage was one of the major players that lead to the collapse of America's housing market of the 2000's.
He plead not guilty to the felony charges at his December 2009 Federal Plea Hearing at the US Courthouse.
He was scheduled to go to trial in March of 2010.
He accepted and signed a plea bargain offer from the US Attorney Generals Office in May of 2010.
Federal Judge Rudolph T. Randa threw out the US Attorney Generals 7 year + prison sentence recommendation and gave Stadelmann the maximum of 9 years in federal prison in September of 2010.
The Federal Bureau of Prisons website (http://www.bop.gov/) lists the location and length of prison sentence for both Stadelmann and his accomplice, Donna Lonzo, 45, who is serving a one year sentence at the minimum security female federal prison (FCI Pekin) in Pekin, Illinois near Peoria for her involvement in the federal criminal case for conspiracy to commit wire fraud as part of their joint restitution of nearly $5.4 million to private/business investors and Country Wide Mortgage later taken over by Bank of America.
Federal prisons in America have a total population of around 290,500.
For a complete review of the case involving Stadelmann and Lonzo dating back to 2009 click here (http://www.menomoneefallsnow.com/blogs/communityblogs/102546319.html).
As part of their sentencing agreement with Federal Judge Rudolph T. Randa, Lonzo and Stadelmann agreed to the following in addition to the Federal Standard Conditions of Supervision:
- Upon release from prison the defendants will have supervised release for 3 years.
- Can not possess firearms, ammunition, destructive devices, or any other dangerous weapons.
- Shall cooperate in the collection of DNA with probation officer.
- Lonzo must pay a minimum of $50.00 a month in restitution while Stadelmann must pay a minimum of $300.00 per month.
- Any tax refunds will automatically go to restitution.
- Can not open any new lines of credit including vehicles or property without probation officer's approval.
- Tax returns must be filed on a timely basis and must be subject to the probation officer's inspection.
- Submit monthly financial reports to probation officer.
- Can not transfer, sell, give away or otherwise convey any asset worth more than $500 with probation officer's approval.
- Must sell Boulder Junction Estate for restitution which has an outstanding balance due of about $2.2 million.
- Restitution payments are due immediately through the Clerk of Court and must forfeit prison earnings as part of the Inmate Financial Responsibility Program.
- Can not have contact with the victims without consent of probation officer.
- Can not have employment involving fiduciary responsibilities without notifying employer and probation officer.
- Must pay child support that is in arrears and future payments.
- Must cooperate with the IRS for any delinquent returns and future returns.
- Must pay all back taxes due the IRS and State of Wisconsin.
Numerous people have contacted The Vanguard about experiences with Stadelmann and Lonzo involving lavish trips to Boulder Junction, dropping large amounts of money in Menomonee Falls elementary classrooms for "...the kids", being took for $180,000 of their hard earned money, private airplane rides to "... up north" and parties that knew no limit to expenses to mention a few.
Unfortunately, only Mark Belling and The Vanguard, gave any mention to this atrocity so that local residents would know what really was and is going on in Menomonee Falls.
The LSM (Lame Stream Media) chooses only to cover those stories that fit their agenda and to protect those that are actually committing fraudulent crimes that have, will and are hurting a lot of people and businesses in Menomonee Falls.