Dave Richmond has combined his work with his love of beer for more than eight years with the Madrigrano families, and is now Global Brands Manager at Beer Capitol Distributing-Lake Country in Sussex. In his position, Dave is responsible for coordinating the marketing and merchandising programs for all the Global brands. The beer products featured in his blog are primarily those distributed but not limited to by Beer Capitol Distributing Lake Country.
Just wanted to put a reminder out there for everyone with the Holidays approaching to take a minute and review some items to remember when drinking or hosting parties.
1. Know you limits and be in control of your surroundings-Spacing drinks or alternating between non alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, recognizing that it is not impolite to turn down a drink if it means staying within your personal limits.
2.Cultivate taste and appreciate quality rather than quantity-If hosting try and pair foods that complement beer and wine choices.
3. If Hosting- plan out plenty of finger foods, snacks and non-alcoholic beverage choices to go with your beer and drink choices.
4. Plan ahead for designated drivers and taxi service ahead of time will make things easier the night of the party.
4. if planning to be out for New Years- there is the Miller Lite Free Rides program. Free bus transportation will be provided through Milwaukee and Waukesha counties. Route and schedule info is available by calling 1-800-FREE RIDES or visit www.millerlitefreerides.com.
5. Other areas will be having shuttle and taxi service availible-plan ahead and look at all travel possibilities.
A lot of common sense ideas but all that should be considered during this busy time of year so everyone has a safe and happy holiday season