Sue Werner is the founder and director of Hearts in Unity, a local non-profit organization dedicated to a mission to feed, clothe and educate the orphan and at-risk children of Tanzania. Join us as we explore a world on the other side of the world and life in the small, remote villages of Tanzania, Africa. Karibu! Welcome!
Wednesday, August 21 – 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Wednesday, September 25 – 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
It was the day before Easter. A grandfather and his 2 young grandchildren – a girl and a boy – stopped by our Hearts in Unity display table at the Mall to see what there was to see. We often bring a laptop to events so we can share our slide show of photos of “Life in Tanzania” for people to look at.
Medical Mission Trip to the Meru Diocese in Tanzania, Africa
As the new year quickly approaches, we'd like to invite you -- and challenge you -- to take our Hearts in Unity "Pledge for Change" at www.heartsinunity.org/change.html
Mark your calendar!
- Volunteers Needed: Help Us Make Books for Children in Tanzania, Africa!
- New Shoes for Easter
- Medical Mission Trip -- Tanzania, Africa
- Pledge for Change
- Fair Trade Sale to Benefit the Children of Tanzania, Africa
- 10/5/11 Tanzania Event at the Germantown Library
- Fair Trade for Tanzania
- Photo Voting
- Eat at Pop's! (Tanzania Scholarship Fundraiser)
- Children's/Maternity Resale Event!
- More posts