The School District of Menomonee Falls, Community Education & Recreation Department will use this blog to share information relative to upcoming events, classes, programs, workshops and seminars for people of all ages, from preschool to older adults. Jason Husslein, Recreation Supervisor, will post information and maintain this blog, along with contributions from other staff members. Residents are encouraged to e-mail questions of interest to email@example.com. Your questions may be answered in our blog.
The CE&Rec Department is now accepting teams for our adult basketball and volleyball leagues. Grab your friends and sign up ASAP for the best chance of getting in!
Get out and enjoy all that summer has to offer! Start your summer vacation off right with these 10 things to do;
- Try out Pickleball- Its kind of like a super size ping pong game played on racquetball sized court. All equipment is provided or bring your own. A free introduction for new players is held the first Monday evening and Tuesday morning of each month at Oakwood Park.
- Dust off your musical instrument and participate in the Community Band, Tuesdays at 7pm in the MFHS Band room for students grades 8+ and adults followed by a concert 7/17 @6:30pm at the North Aduitorium. For more information contact Karen at Kburzinski@wi.rr.com or 262-703-0679
- Play a game of tennis. We offer youth, adult and parent/child lessons at a varitey of times beginning the week of 6/16. Or enjoy tennis at one of the many court locations throughout Menomonee Falls including; Village Park, Oakwood Park, and MFHS.
- Learn something new through a one time seminar
- Clutter Free Home Office
- Patio's, Walls & Walks
- Inteligent Investing
- Stress Relief Workshop
- Learn to Wood Carve
- Taming the High Cost of College
- Make a chalk drawing at Chalk It Up on Wedensday, 7/9 at 1:15pm at North. Free for all artists ages 2-17.
- Stop in to our office to get great deals on Theme Park & Attraction Tickets such as;
- Great America
- Noah's Ark
- Mt. Olympus
- Country Spings Water Park
- Milwaukee County Zoo
- Play a game or two at the Senior Center. Bridge, Scrabble, Sheepshead, Pool, Domino's and Bingo.
- Nothing beats the heat like a Dip in the pool- Take a swim lesson, Lap Swim, or bring the whole family for Open Swim. Times available Mon-Sat.
- Blast your core or gang up on your glutes with an exercise class
- Zumba Gold
- Indoor Cycling
- Deep Water Workout
- Step Aerobics
- much much more!
- Make your own adventure- Visit a park, watch a parade, go to Falls Fest, see Old Falls Village, etc. Above all have fun!
- Parent permission required - a separate registration form for this event, signed by a parent/guardian, is required.
- Students must arrive by 7:00 PM unless a parent/guardian is present.
We are giving away a FREE week of TetraBrazil Soccer Camp!