Menomonee Falls - The Menomonee Falls Village Board delayed a vote to detach less than 4 acres from the village and attach it to the village of Lannon. The land, on Lannon Road just north of Main Street, is part of a Lannon village park, Richard E. Schneider Little League Park, but is officially part of Menomonee Falls.
The vote was delayed because it was not properly posted for action by both municipal governments.
Menomonee Falls Village Manager Mark Fitzgerald said the vote should come back once it can be properly posted, likely in the next month.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Teachers using technology to aid special needs learning
- News & Notes: Dec. 10
- Menomonee Falls paves way for career paths
- Here's what seats are up for grabs in Falls, Germantown
- Butler man arrested for threatening former employer
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- One dead in rash of Sunday morning crashes in Menomonee Falls
- Stakeholders host public information meeting to discuss future of Germantown golf course land
- Falls police investigating armed bank robbery
- Overnight fire damages Menomonee Falls home