Menomonee Falls - The Menomonee Falls Village Board delayed a vote to detach less than 4 acres from the village and attach it to the village of Lannon. The land, on Lannon Road just north of Main Street, is part of a Lannon village park, Richard E. Schneider Little League Park, but is officially part of Menomonee Falls.
The vote was delayed because it was not properly posted for action by both municipal governments.
Menomonee Falls Village Manager Mark Fitzgerald said the vote should come back once it can be properly posted, likely in the next month.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls downtown hosts art walk, duck derby
- Menomonee Falls girl honoree of Arthritis Walk
- Menomonee Falls School District prepares for assessment changes at state level
- News & Notes: May 14
- Police Report: May 13
- Falls High School elects Best Buddies participant as prom king
- Germantown School Board narrows superintendent search to three
- Hamilton robotics team wins big
- Radisson under new management
- News & Notes: May 7