A 55-year-old Menomonee Falls man is facing multiple charges after he entered a neighbor's apartment without permission, threw his neighbor's computer against the wall and threatened to beat him up after accusing him of stealing his wireless signal last week.
According to the police report:
The victim, a 27-year-old man, called police after the suspect entered his apartment in the N88 W14800 block of Main Street shortly before 6:30 p.m. on May 15.
He accused him of stealing his wireless signal and threw his computer against a wall, damaging the computer and the wall. The victim also stated the suspect struck him and threatened to beat him up.
The suspect admitted to police that he determined the victim as being the subject who was interfering with this computer signal, but told police he just confronted him, told him to stop and then left.
The suspect was taken into custody for criminal trespass to property, criminal damage to property, and disorderly conduct. He was transported to Waukesha County Jail as a result of the threats made to the victim.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What to expect on a Menomonee Falls ballot
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 2, 2015
- Menomonee Falls parents charged with child neglect after son reports sharing food with dogs (1)
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Menomonee Falls district approves preliminary layoff notices, letter to legislators
- Temporary burn ban lifted for Waukesha County, Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls family heads up local shoe drive for Dondo Amor
- Proposed bill would allow Germantown school district to start before Sept. 1
- Proposed bill would allow Menomonee Falls school district to start before Sept. 1