A 55-year-old Menomonee Falls man is facing multiple charges after he entered a neighbor's apartment without permission, threw his neighbor's computer against the wall and threatened to beat him up after accusing him of stealing his wireless signal last week.
According to the police report:
The victim, a 27-year-old man, called police after the suspect entered his apartment in the N88 W14800 block of Main Street shortly before 6:30 p.m. on May 15.
He accused him of stealing his wireless signal and threw his computer against a wall, damaging the computer and the wall. The victim also stated the suspect struck him and threatened to beat him up.
The suspect admitted to police that he determined the victim as being the subject who was interfering with this computer signal, but told police he just confronted him, told him to stop and then left.
The suspect was taken into custody for criminal trespass to property, criminal damage to property, and disorderly conduct. He was transported to Waukesha County Jail as a result of the threats made to the victim.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls High School adds Planton to music staff
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 28, 2015
- Menomonee Falls breathing clinic offers revolutionary dry salt treatments
- Old Falls Village Days set for weekend of May 30-31
- Bank of Memories and Flowers owner Melissa Maas wins award from Floral Association
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 21, 2015
- Menomonee Falls WWII veteran Lester Tews looks forward to Honor Flight
- First Bank Financial Centre of Menomonee Falls gives back to community
- Permit pulled, plans progress for demolition, reconstruction of North Hills Plaza
- Road construction season affects more than Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls