A 55-year-old Menomonee Falls man is facing multiple charges after he entered a neighbor's apartment without permission, threw his neighbor's computer against the wall and threatened to beat him up after accusing him of stealing his wireless signal last week.
According to the police report:
The victim, a 27-year-old man, called police after the suspect entered his apartment in the N88 W14800 block of Main Street shortly before 6:30 p.m. on May 15.
He accused him of stealing his wireless signal and threw his computer against a wall, damaging the computer and the wall. The victim also stated the suspect struck him and threatened to beat him up.
The suspect admitted to police that he determined the victim as being the subject who was interfering with this computer signal, but told police he just confronted him, told him to stop and then left.
The suspect was taken into custody for criminal trespass to property, criminal damage to property, and disorderly conduct. He was transported to Waukesha County Jail as a result of the threats made to the victim.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown taxpayer raises questions about assessment process
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 2, 2014
- Menomonee Falls employees, district to see slight increase to premiums
- Ben Franklin Elementary receives significant facility improvements
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Menomonee Falls students learn about medicine, themselves at Community Memorial Hospital
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 25, 2014
- Plans confirmed for modern industrial development in Menomonee Falls
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- Kohl's announces holiday hiring plans