A 55-year-old Menomonee Falls man is facing multiple charges after he entered a neighbor's apartment without permission, threw his neighbor's computer against the wall and threatened to beat him up after accusing him of stealing his wireless signal last week.
According to the police report:
The victim, a 27-year-old man, called police after the suspect entered his apartment in the N88 W14800 block of Main Street shortly before 6:30 p.m. on May 15.
He accused him of stealing his wireless signal and threw his computer against a wall, damaging the computer and the wall. The victim also stated the suspect struck him and threatened to beat him up.
The suspect admitted to police that he determined the victim as being the subject who was interfering with this computer signal, but told police he just confronted him, told him to stop and then left.
The suspect was taken into custody for criminal trespass to property, criminal damage to property, and disorderly conduct. He was transported to Waukesha County Jail as a result of the threats made to the victim.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County to hold public information meeting for work on Lilly Road in Menomonee Falls
- The "voice" of Menomonee Falls sports Jerry Mislang arrested, facing criminal charges (1)
- What residents in Southeast Wisconsin need to know to prevent the spread of Zika virus
- New Director of Business Services for the School District of Menomonee Falls settling into new role
- School District of Menomonee Falls faces $1.1 million budget deficit in 2016-17
- Man guilty of sexually assaulting Menomonee Falls teenager forced into relationship with him
- Things To Do: Feb. 11, 2016
- Patio Players bring out the laughs in female 'Odd Couple'
- UPDATE: Nine crashes, 25 damaged vehicles reported in Feb. 9 crash on Highway 41 in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016