A 55-year-old Menomonee Falls man is facing multiple charges after he entered a neighbor's apartment without permission, threw his neighbor's computer against the wall and threatened to beat him up after accusing him of stealing his wireless signal last week.
According to the police report:
The victim, a 27-year-old man, called police after the suspect entered his apartment in the N88 W14800 block of Main Street shortly before 6:30 p.m. on May 15.
He accused him of stealing his wireless signal and threw his computer against a wall, damaging the computer and the wall. The victim also stated the suspect struck him and threatened to beat him up.
The suspect admitted to police that he determined the victim as being the subject who was interfering with this computer signal, but told police he just confronted him, told him to stop and then left.
The suspect was taken into custody for criminal trespass to property, criminal damage to property, and disorderly conduct. He was transported to Waukesha County Jail as a result of the threats made to the victim.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wisconsin's first Pirtek USA location to open in Menomonee Falls
- Newman will not seek third term as Menomonee Falls Village Board president
- Menomonee Falls School District's lobbying efforts likely to conclude in January
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Four to be added to Menomonee Falls High School Wall of Recognition
- Menomonee Falls' Village Centre features variety of new business offerings
- 'Uberdork' opens arms to Menomonee Falls community
- Community Memorial Hospital seeks approval for major improvements
- Pilgrim Road reconstruction begins, to be completed next year