Police are seeking a 39-year-old woman for questioning in the theft of trust money and petty cash at an assisted living home in Menomonee Falls.
According to the police report:
The manager of Riverview Assisted Living, W176 N9430 River Crest Lane, called police to report the theft of money from 20 residents that occurred between April 5 and May 17.
The cash, which had been kept in a binder of folders, was trust money for 20 residents. An audit revealed 16 of the 20 folders were missing money totaling $1,082.
The company also learned that the suspect had cashed a company check for petty cash, but the money was never placed in the petty cash box.
The manager identified a 39-year-old employee, who had only been employed for approximately two months at the business.
Numerous phone calls to the suspect have gone unreturned, and the suspect is still in possession of a company cellphone.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Butler man arrested for threatening former employer
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- One dead in rash of Sunday morning crashes in Menomonee Falls
- Stakeholders host public information meeting to discuss future of Germantown golf course land
- Falls police investigating armed bank robbery
- Overnight fire damages Menomonee Falls home
- Village adds acre to sewer service area
- Menomonee Falls Parkway, Megal Drive water main among notable 2013 projects
- Menomonee Falls manufacturer Ultra Tool plans expansion
- Kohl's to return $2M grant from Falls