Michael J. Cramer, 49, of Germantown, was killed in a single-vehicle crash during the early morning hours of July 5, according to Germantown Police records.
According to the report:
Cramer's Chrysler PT Cruiser was northbound in the N12500 block of Mary Buth Lane when it left the road, overturned and burst into flames shortly after 2:30 a.m. July 5.
Cramer was pronounced dead at the scene. A private funeral service was held.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls downtown hosts art walk, duck derby
- Menomonee Falls girl honoree of Arthritis Walk
- Menomonee Falls School District prepares for assessment changes at state level
- News & Notes: May 14
- Police Report: May 13
- Falls High School elects Best Buddies participant as prom king
- Germantown School Board narrows superintendent search to three
- Hamilton robotics team wins big
- Radisson under new management
- News & Notes: May 7