Man fleeing police jumps from moving vehicle
Germantown - A Germantown man is facing criminal charges after he jumped out of a moving car while fleeing a police officer during the early morning hours of Sept. 16.
According to the Germantown police report:
A driver jumped out of his car on Hidden Glen Lane at Hidden Glen Court, leaving a 21-year-old woman in the passenger seat while police were attempting to pull him over for multiple traffic violations at 12:15 a.m. Sept. 16.
Officers captured the fleeing driver, a 23-year-old Germantown man, and took him into custody. He was cited for speeding, running a red light, reckless driving, operating after revocation, operating without an ignition interlock device and obstructing an officer.
The suspect was referred to the district attorney's office for criminal charges.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Olive Garden backs out of Germantown development
- Falls, Germantown host Memorial Day events
- Flipping to the future: Teaching technique gains ground
- News & Notes: May 21
- Menomonee Falls approves pet boarding, retail business
- Police Report: May 20
- Amnesty Club hosts benefit for the Water Project
- Menomonee Falls downtown hosts art walk, duck derby
- Menomonee Falls girl honoree of Arthritis Walk
- Menomonee Falls School District prepares for assessment changes at state level