Menomonee Falls - A house fire that erupted in the early morning hours of Nov. 6 extensively damaged a two story, single family residence on Claas Road, causing about $90,000 in damage.
No one was injured as the house was vacant at the time of the blaze. The fire was reported at 12:48 a.m. at N6870 Claas Road and the cause is considered "suspicious," said Menomonee Falls Fire Chief Jeffrey Hevey
As of Friday, the fire was still considered suspicious and is under investigation by the Menomonee Falls Police Department. No new information as to the cause of the fire was available at the time this article went to print.
Fire crews from Germantown, Butler, Lannon and Elm Grove responded to assist Menomonee Falls firefighters with putting out the blaze.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Students help break ground for Rockfield addition
- Getting to know Dennis Farrell
- Scion Dental awarded the management of 650,000 through Maryland Healthy Smiles program
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Shady Lane Elementary offers students buddy bench on playground
- Kohl's, Bartolotta team up to service Menomonee Falls corporate campus
- Alto-Shaam granted Patriot Award for support of employee in the National Guard
- Social Haus proposal for Menomonee Falls moves forward with extended indoor, limited outdoor hours (2)
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 19, 2015
- Falls Guy, Nov. 19, 2015: It's time to turn the page