Menomonee Falls - A house fire that erupted in the early morning hours of Nov. 6 extensively damaged a two story, single family residence on Claas Road, causing about $90,000 in damage.
No one was injured as the house was vacant at the time of the blaze. The fire was reported at 12:48 a.m. at N6870 Claas Road and the cause is considered "suspicious," said Menomonee Falls Fire Chief Jeffrey Hevey
As of Friday, the fire was still considered suspicious and is under investigation by the Menomonee Falls Police Department. No new information as to the cause of the fire was available at the time this article went to print.
Fire crews from Germantown, Butler, Lannon and Elm Grove responded to assist Menomonee Falls firefighters with putting out the blaze.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports; Sept. 10, 2015
- Popular Menomonee Falls day care celebrates 40 years
- More changes in store for Pilgrim Road near Highway 41/45
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- North Hills Plaza: Five months later
- School District of Menomonee Falls happy with ACT results
- Falls on the Riverwalk seeks to replace former Associated Bank building with apartments (10)
- Menomonee Falls School District names new communications director
- Chicago women charged with a combined nine counts of credit card fraud after CVS purchases
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015