Menomonee Falls - A house fire that erupted in the early morning hours of Nov. 6 extensively damaged a two story, single family residence on Claas Road, causing about $90,000 in damage.
No one was injured as the house was vacant at the time of the blaze. The fire was reported at 12:48 a.m. at N6870 Claas Road and the cause is considered "suspicious," said Menomonee Falls Fire Chief Jeffrey Hevey
As of Friday, the fire was still considered suspicious and is under investigation by the Menomonee Falls Police Department. No new information as to the cause of the fire was available at the time this article went to print.
Fire crews from Germantown, Butler, Lannon and Elm Grove responded to assist Menomonee Falls firefighters with putting out the blaze.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- World War II, Korea vet Mathiak dies
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Civil War encampment and ice cream social at Old Falls Village
- Wheeling for Healing bike ride scheduled for Aug. 8 supports the Cancer Care Center
- Tornado Brewing opens location in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Comedian has eyes on a brighter future
- Menomonee Falls has a sweet way to remove hair
- Menomonee Falls water report now available online
- The Community league hosts their first ever garden tour in Menomonee Falls