Menomonee Falls - A house fire that erupted in the early morning hours of Nov. 6 extensively damaged a two story, single family residence on Claas Road, causing about $90,000 in damage.
No one was injured as the house was vacant at the time of the blaze. The fire was reported at 12:48 a.m. at N6870 Claas Road and the cause is considered "suspicious," said Menomonee Falls Fire Chief Jeffrey Hevey
As of Friday, the fire was still considered suspicious and is under investigation by the Menomonee Falls Police Department. No new information as to the cause of the fire was available at the time this article went to print.
Fire crews from Germantown, Butler, Lannon and Elm Grove responded to assist Menomonee Falls firefighters with putting out the blaze.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Future Wauwatosa high school graduates face new math requirements
- Muskego's Park Arthur West development on hold
- Germantown senior receives honor at Washington County Fair
- Sam's Club to move to Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls border
- Menomonee Falls School District faces $670,000 deficit
- Three men in custody after burglary, two-vehicle crash
- Three injured after police chase ends in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Sam's Club approved for Highway 145
- Officials hope new Menomonee Falls mural will spark more of the same