Germantown police responded to a report of a car driving through the front door at BMO Harris Bank, W156 N11150 Pilgrim Road, shortly after 10:30 a.m. Nov. 16.
According to the police log, an 81-year-old Germantown woman who was attempting to park in a parking spot in front of the bank lost control of her vehicle and drove through the front door of the business. The woman told police she thought she may have pressed the gas pedal instead of the brake.
The driver was cited for failure to have control of a vehicle. A damage estimate for the building was unavailable at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 6, 2015
- Tri-County YMCA day campers learn value of heroes
- Menomonee Falls police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Menomonee Falls enjoys another four days in a festive mood
- In Brief: July 30
- Wine added to Falls Fest lineup
- Menomonee Falls' DeCloux crowned Waukesha County's Fairest of the Fair
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Woodman's shoplifter pulls knife on employee
- Bank robbery suspect in custody