Germantown police responded to a report of a car driving through the front door at BMO Harris Bank, W156 N11150 Pilgrim Road, shortly after 10:30 a.m. Nov. 16.
According to the police log, an 81-year-old Germantown woman who was attempting to park in a parking spot in front of the bank lost control of her vehicle and drove through the front door of the business. The woman told police she thought she may have pressed the gas pedal instead of the brake.
The driver was cited for failure to have control of a vehicle. A damage estimate for the building was unavailable at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- World War II, Korea vet Mathiak dies
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Civil War encampment and ice cream social at Old Falls Village
- Wheeling for Healing bike ride scheduled for Aug. 8 supports the Cancer Care Center
- Tornado Brewing opens location in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Comedian has eyes on a brighter future
- Menomonee Falls has a sweet way to remove hair
- Menomonee Falls water report now available online
- The Community league hosts their first ever garden tour in Menomonee Falls