Elderly woman makes new drive-through at bank's front door
Germantown - Germantown police responded to a report of a car driving through the front door at BMO Harris Bank, W156 N11150 Pilgrim Road, shortly after 10:30 a.m. Nov. 16.
According to the police log, an 81-year-old Germantown woman who was attempting to park in a parking spot in front of the bank lost control of her vehicle and drove through the front door of the business. The woman told police she thought she may have pressed the gas pedal instead of the brake.
The driver was cited for failure to have control of a vehicle. A damage estimate for the building was unavailable at the time of the report.
Black Friday shoppers trample woman at Walmart
Germantown - A 43-year-old woman called police after she was trampled by numerous customers during the Thanksgiving Day sales event at Walmart.
According to the Germantown police log:
The woman stated she was in the video gaming section of the electronics department to purchase advertised video games at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., shortly after 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. When employees started handing out the special sale-priced video games, customers behind her began to trample and push her as they tried to grab the products for themselves.
The woman sustained minor injuries to her right wrist and right ankle and declined medical treatment. She was unable to identify anyone involved in the melee and told police she would be filing an incident report with Walmart management.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two suspects in custody after armed robbery at Associated Bank
- Enrollment lower than expected in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 16, 2014
- Leaf Collection has begun in Menomonee Falls
- 'Good news' for water users in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls accommodates continued growth on Main Street
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 9, 2014
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Oct. 9
- Upcoming Menomonee Falls festival supports local causes
- Menomonee Falls mom talks blood disorders with FDA