1A package containing an $895 camera was stolen from a residence in the N84 W17100 block of Menomonee Avenue at about 9:05 a.m. Dec. 20. The package was delivered to the home by United Parcel Service at 9 a.m. but was not received by the resident.
2A 22-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for employee theft/embezzlement after police found two packages of prescription pills in her coat pocket during a traffic stop on Shady Lane and Main Street at 8:15 a.m. Jan. 8. The pills, which belonged to a patient at Curative, were found after police discovered the driver had a valid warrant with the Milwaukee Police Department.
3Eight full tanks of propane, valued at $185 each, were stolen from a locked propane storage cage at BR Metals Technology, W140 N5426 Lilly Road, between 6:15 p.m. Jan. 11 and 5:30 a.m. Jan. 12. The unknown suspect(s) cut the clasp on the cage to gain entry.
4The driver of a 2003 Ford Taurus left without paying for $54 of gas at Falls Mobil, N85 W16198 Appleton Ave., at 3:53 p.m. Jan. 12. The same vehicle was involved in a gas drive-off in Fond du Lac in December.
5A catalytic converter was stolen from a vehicle parked in at Harley-Davidson, W156 N9000 Pilgrim Road, between 9:45 and 10:10 a.m. Jan. 15.
6A 57-year-old Illinois man was arrested for shoplifting after he attempted to steal a bag containing $23 of merchandise at Woodman's, W124 N8145 Highway 145, at 4:45 p.m. Jan. 15.
7An officer investigating a suspicious vehicle parked at St. Mary's Church, N89 W16297 Cleveland Ave., arrested an 18-year-old man for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 11:30 a.m. Jan. 13. A passenger in his car, an 18-year-old Milwaukee woman, was also arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
8A 36-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving and cited for speeding after she was observed driving 48-mph in a 30-mph zone on Appleton Avenue and Woosencraft Drive at 2:30 a.m. Jan. 12. She was transported to the hospital for a blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
9A 59-year-old man in the N92 W16900 block of Roger Avenue was arrested for bail jumping after he contacted a witness involved in his open felony case several times between 1:30 p.m. Jan. 11 and 5 p.m. Jan. 12. When officers arrived at his residence they found the man was drinking beer, which was also a violation of the terms of his bail.
Menomonee Falls police responded to one domestic violence call and one rescue call between Jan. 11 and Jan. 15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 18, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 4, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 28, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 21, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 14, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 7, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 12
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 29
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 22
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports 5/15/2014
- Police Report: April 7