Falls woman charged
with fifth OWI
Lannon - A Menomonee Falls woman was charged on Jan. 14 with one count of operating a motor vehicle without a license and two counts of felony bail jumping after being pulled over by police on West Good Hope Road in the village of Lannon.
Holly J. Warlow, 44, had a warrant out for her arrest through the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for not complying with the terms of her bond release for allegedly driving drunk in August, her fifth such charge. The defendant's license was also suspended because of a previous conviction for drunken driving.
Warlow has previously been convicted of driving without a license five times between 2009 and 2012. Her charges were filed in the Waukesha County Circuit Court. Warlow's next expected court date is Jan. 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls downtown hosts art walk, duck derby
- Menomonee Falls girl honoree of Arthritis Walk
- Menomonee Falls School District prepares for assessment changes at state level
- News & Notes: May 14
- Police Report: May 13
- Falls High School elects Best Buddies participant as prom king
- Germantown School Board narrows superintendent search to three
- Hamilton robotics team wins big
- Radisson under new management
- News & Notes: May 7