Cassie Martin will soon bring her experience as a principal, assistant principal, department chair, alternative program administrator and teacher to Menomonee Falls' largest elementary school.
Martin is slated to step into her post as principal of Ben Franklin Elementary School Feb. 25.
She most recently worked as principal at Barton Elementary School in West Bend, where she has served since 2011. Before that, Martin served as the director of Washington County Head Start for three years. She served as assistant high school principal for two years, math department chair for one year and was a math teacher for five years.
Martin has facilitated Barton Elementary as a Response to Intervention demonstration site for the past two years and has implemented Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports at the school. Menomonee Falls uses both RtI and PBIS at its schools.
"Our leadership team is remarkably strong. Cassie Martin is another great addition to the team," said Superintendent Patricia Greco. "Cassie is passionate about making a difference in the lives of every child, and she is deeply talented in working with families and staff in leading a strong school culture. We are very fortunate to have Cassie joining us."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 30, 2014
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession
- Taxes to go down for Falls school district residents
- Car salesman allegedly stole dealership vehicle, crashed it while drunk
- Republican Party of Waukesha County calling for election observers
- Wisconsin farmers host Southeast Asia grain and feed buyers
- Menomonee Falls author donates book proceeds to Wounded Warriors
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee
- Menomonee Falls Radisson Hotel is officially under new ownership
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 23, 2014