Cassie Martin will soon bring her experience as a principal, assistant principal, department chair, alternative program administrator and teacher to Menomonee Falls' largest elementary school.
Martin is slated to step into her post as principal of Ben Franklin Elementary School Feb. 25.
She most recently worked as principal at Barton Elementary School in West Bend, where she has served since 2011. Before that, Martin served as the director of Washington County Head Start for three years. She served as assistant high school principal for two years, math department chair for one year and was a math teacher for five years.
Martin has facilitated Barton Elementary as a Response to Intervention demonstration site for the past two years and has implemented Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports at the school. Menomonee Falls uses both RtI and PBIS at its schools.
"Our leadership team is remarkably strong. Cassie Martin is another great addition to the team," said Superintendent Patricia Greco. "Cassie is passionate about making a difference in the lives of every child, and she is deeply talented in working with families and staff in leading a strong school culture. We are very fortunate to have Cassie joining us."
- Menomonee Falls' Thomas Jefferson Middle School hosts one last hurrah before demolition
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 30, 2016 (3)
- Menomonee Falls Challengers put heart back into the ball game
- Falls Guy, June 30: A new member of the team
- Menomonee Falls to hold forum on East Main Street redevelopment
- Police continue search for suspect in indecent exposure incident in Menomonee Falls
- Tri-County YMCA plans improvements to Menomonee Falls facility, family programming
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour
- A (Cherry) Pit stop for Menomonee Falls recording studio
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, June 23, 2016