You may have noticed today that MyCommunityNOW sites have switched from our previous commenting system to a new model, which requires a Facebook account.
We hope this change, which requires people to post using their real names, will elevate the level of transparency, discussion and civility in our comment threads.
The new commenting system may look familiar to NOW readers who also visit Today'sTMJ4, which uses the same system.
We know there will still be users who post comments which violate our guidelines. We would ask you to report abusive comments by clicking the "X" that appears on the top-right corner of a comment. Users who have previously registered on a NOW site will have to create a Facebook account to comment.
We also would like to hear any feedback or technical problems you may have with the new system. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Facebook comments.
One current issue is that the comment bubble, which shows the amount of comments made to a story or blog post, is not properly updating. Thanks for your patience as we work through these issues.
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour
- A (Cherry) Pit stop for Menomonee Falls recording studio
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Yellow bricks at Thomas Jefferson found to contain lead paint (2)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of inappropriately touching woman with dementia
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Vitale to take over as principal at Menomonee Falls High School
- Vitale named principal at Menomonee Falls High School
- Menomonee Falls students receive $66K in scholarships
- Menomonee Falls Public Library holds 'Food for Fines Week'