You may have noticed today that MyCommunityNOW sites have switched from our previous commenting system to a new model, which requires a Facebook account.
We hope this change, which requires people to post using their real names, will elevate the level of transparency, discussion and civility in our comment threads.
The new commenting system may look familiar to NOW readers who also visit Today'sTMJ4, which uses the same system.
We know there will still be users who post comments which violate our guidelines. We would ask you to report abusive comments by clicking the "X" that appears on the top-right corner of a comment. Users who have previously registered on a NOW site will have to create a Facebook account to comment.
We also would like to hear any feedback or technical problems you may have with the new system. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Facebook comments.
One current issue is that the comment bubble, which shows the amount of comments made to a story or blog post, is not properly updating. Thanks for your patience as we work through these issues.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- More changes in store for Pilgrim Road near Highway 41/45
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- North Hills Plaza: Five months later
- School District of Menomonee Falls happy with ACT results
- Falls on the Riverwalk seeks to replace former Associated Bank building with apartments (10)
- Menomonee Falls School District names new communications director
- Chicago women charged with a combined nine counts of credit card fraud after CVS purchases
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Former professional fighter takes Menomonee Falls-based business to next level