You may have noticed today that MyCommunityNOW sites have switched from our previous commenting system to a new model, which requires a Facebook account.
We hope this change, which requires people to post using their real names, will elevate the level of transparency, discussion and civility in our comment threads.
The new commenting system may look familiar to NOW readers who also visit Today'sTMJ4, which uses the same system.
We know there will still be users who post comments which violate our guidelines. We would ask you to report abusive comments by clicking the "X" that appears on the top-right corner of a comment. Users who have previously registered on a NOW site will have to create a Facebook account to comment.
We also would like to hear any feedback or technical problems you may have with the new system. Drop us a line at email@example.com with the subject Facebook comments.
One current issue is that the comment bubble, which shows the amount of comments made to a story or blog post, is not properly updating. Thanks for your patience as we work through these issues.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Students help break ground for Rockfield addition
- Getting to know Dennis Farrell
- Scion Dental awarded the management of 650,000 through Maryland Healthy Smiles program
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Shady Lane Elementary offers students buddy bench on playground
- Kohl's, Bartolotta team up to service Menomonee Falls corporate campus
- Alto-Shaam granted Patriot Award for support of employee in the National Guard
- Social Haus proposal for Menomonee Falls moves forward with extended indoor, limited outdoor hours (2)
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 19, 2015
- Falls Guy, Nov. 19, 2015: It's time to turn the page