Marijuana stuck to driver's license leads Falls police to arrest two for drug possession
Menomonee Falls police arrested two people for drug possession after police noticed that a large clump of marijuana was stuck to the face of one of the subjects’ driver’s license during a traffic stop on March 18.
According to the police report:
An officer who pulled a 1996 Chrysler Sebring for suspended registration on Appleton Avenue and Premier Lane at about 3:30 p.m. discovered the driver, an 18-year-old Milwaukee man, was driving on a suspended driver’s license.
The officer asked the driver for identification but he did not have any identification or driver’s license with him. After running a check on the driver the officer discovered he was driving with a suspended driver’s license.
The passenger, an 18-year-old Milwaukee woman, then handed her driver’s license to the officer, and the officer noticed a tightly packed “vegetable material” was stuck to its face, according to the report. The material looked and smelled like marijuana, and when questioned about the substance the woman gave her wallet to the officer which contained several more chunks of the same material.
After she was taken into custody for possession of marijuana, the driver also admitted having marijuana in a pill bottle in his pocket. Police recovered the bottle, which contained four packaged bundles of the same green, leafy material that later tested positive for THC.
He was arrested and cited for possession of marijuana, driving a vehicle with suspended registration and driving while suspended.
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour
- A (Cherry) Pit stop for Menomonee Falls recording studio
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Yellow bricks at Thomas Jefferson found to contain lead paint (2)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of inappropriately touching woman with dementia
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Vitale to take over as principal at Menomonee Falls High School
- Vitale named principal at Menomonee Falls High School
- Menomonee Falls students receive $66K in scholarships
- Menomonee Falls Public Library holds 'Food for Fines Week'