1A 2007 Mazda CX-7 and a laptop computer were stolen out of a garage in the N50 W16400 block of Maple Crest Lane between 8 p.m. May 16 and 6 a.m. May 17. While investigating the burglary, officers recovered a cellphone in the victim's yard and discovered it belonged to a resident in the N50 W16100 block of Maple Crest Lane, who reported her purse, was stolen out of a her car during the same time frame.
2A 23-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for theft after he admitted creating fake refunds at the register and pocketing the cash, and giving away cigarettes and stealing cigarettes and lottery tickets while he was employed at Paul's Mobil Mart, N56 W13920 Silver Spring Drive, between 8 a.m. April 1 and 7 p.m. May 13.
3A Richfield man called police on May 6 after he discovered a male subject forged his signature to acquire merchandise on credit at Blair's True Value, N48 W13530 Hampton Road, at 7:25 a.m. April 23. Police are seeking a 49-year-old Menomonee Falls man for questioning.
4A wallet was stolen out of a woman's purse while she was shopping at Woodman's, W124 N8145 Highway 145, between 2:30 and 3 p.m. May 2.
5An unknown subject(s) stole a white, 6-foot by 12-foot enclosed utility trailer from the N60 W14500 block of Kaul Avenue between 7 a.m. May 7 and 4:45 p.m. May 8.
6A license plate that was stolen off a vehicle at Steel Rule Diemasters, W141 N9312 Fountain Blvd., between 5 p.m. May 10 and 7:30 p.m. May 11, was fraudulently displayed on a red Stratus that was involved in a gas drive-off in Washington County at about 7:45 p.m. May 11.
7A 50-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for felony shoplifting after he was seen concealing $1,581 worth of merchandise inside a suitcase at Kohl's, N95 W18000 Appleton Ave., at 5:35 p.m. May 10.
8Two male subjects were seen stealing $2,700 of scrap metal at Novum Structures, W126 N8585 Westbrook Crossing, between 12:30 and 4:30 a.m. May 11, and fled when they were discovered. Police are seeking a known suspect for questioning.
9A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for felony possession of marijuana and cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Main Street and Executive Parkway at 12:35 a.m. May 13. A female passenger in his car was also arrested for obstructing after she gave officers her sister's identification during the investigation.
10A 24-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after he was pulled over for speeding on Appleton Avenue and Homestead Drive at 12:15 a.m. May 12.
· Menomonee Falls police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with one rescue call between May 10 and May 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 18, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 4, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 28, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 21, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 14, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 7, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 12
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 29
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 22
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports 5/15/2014
- Police Report: April 7