Casey Blochowiak was named the new associate principal at Menomonee Falls High School, pending School Board approval tonight.
Blochowiak is taking the Falls position after working as a reading specialist and social studies teacher at Mukwonago High School. There, she served as the reading department chair and RISE program coordinator. She has worked as the Teaching and Learning Committee chair, secondary chair of the Reading Content Area Team, and has served as a member of the School Improvement Steering Committee, Universal Team and the Common Core Standards Committee, according to a press release issued from the Menomonee Falls School District.
Blochowiak holds a master's degree in education from Concordia University and an administration degree. She has spent seven years in education, the last six at Mukwonago. She won the district's 7-12 Specialty Educator of the Year Award in 2010-11.
The Menomonee Falls School District's hiring team highlighted Blochowiak's depth of understanding and experience in many of the initiatives Menomonee Falls is focusing on as a district, and her passion and commitment to serving and supporting students, according to the press release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Kia dealership, Ford service center could be developed near Woodman's in Menomonee Falls
- Fast Signs of Menomonee Falls receives national attention
- Plans proceed for former Falls Starbucks in Rivercrest Center
- Water Council gathers at Bradley Corporation in Menomonee Falls
- Landscape company in Menomonee Falls to increase staff by 40 percent
- Menomonee Falls Saddle Club celebrates 50th anniversary
- Falls Plan Commission to review new commercial development plans near Woodman's
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 5, 2015
- Menomonee Falls remodeling company receives high honors at state awards