Kudos to the Menomonee Falls Class of 2013 and the schoolteachers and administrators for the tribute they gave to their classmate, Mitchell, as written in a letter of appreciation by his father, John Policht.
I was moved to tears to learn how this student body remembered a fellow student and provided his parents a memorable day in honor of their son. The gifts that were presented to the parents are priceless. To take the time during their graduation ceremony to remember Mitchell was a true act of kindness. How wonderful that Mitchell's parents were able to attend this "special" graduation day.
Best wishes to all the graduation seniors and I wish them well in their future endeavors. It's so heartwarming to hear about good things happening in the world today. This story touched my heart.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton senior taking a unique path
- Falls school board delays action on priorities
- Menomonee Falls High School prepares for London visit in 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Menomonee Falls schools welcome more than 100 visitors to explore continuous improvement model
- UberDork Cafe opens in Falls
- Menomonee Falls approves Kwik Trip plans
- Menomonee Falls approves flat tax rate for 2015
- Menomonee Falls School Board lobbies for funding, local control
- Fundraising party for childhood cancer honors Graham's memory