Kudos to the Menomonee Falls Class of 2013 and the schoolteachers and administrators for the tribute they gave to their classmate, Mitchell, as written in a letter of appreciation by his father, John Policht.
I was moved to tears to learn how this student body remembered a fellow student and provided his parents a memorable day in honor of their son. The gifts that were presented to the parents are priceless. To take the time during their graduation ceremony to remember Mitchell was a true act of kindness. How wonderful that Mitchell's parents were able to attend this "special" graduation day.
Best wishes to all the graduation seniors and I wish them well in their future endeavors. It's so heartwarming to hear about good things happening in the world today. This story touched my heart.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MMSD expansion prepares area near CMH in Menomonee Falls for future residential development
- Sussex man receives national award for cleaning house, building relationships
- Menomonee Falls opts not to offer new Chapter 220 seats, fewer open enrollment seats in 2015-16
- Menomonee Falls district doesn't change stance on use of Common Core
- Man pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting a Menomonee Falls teenager
- Menomonee Falls Ponzi schemer strikes plea deal
- Ask Now: Too much goose use of Fox Brook Park?
- Kindergarten enrollment night set for Feb. 4
- Two suspects charged with passing fake $100 bills at Menomonee Falls Target
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Jan. 29, 2015