Kudos to the Menomonee Falls Class of 2013 and the schoolteachers and administrators for the tribute they gave to their classmate, Mitchell, as written in a letter of appreciation by his father, John Policht.
I was moved to tears to learn how this student body remembered a fellow student and provided his parents a memorable day in honor of their son. The gifts that were presented to the parents are priceless. To take the time during their graduation ceremony to remember Mitchell was a true act of kindness. How wonderful that Mitchell's parents were able to attend this "special" graduation day.
Best wishes to all the graduation seniors and I wish them well in their future endeavors. It's so heartwarming to hear about good things happening in the world today. This story touched my heart.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction to begin on expanded emergency department at CMH in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls School Board takes steps to include two referendum questions on April 2016 ballot
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Feb. 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls woman, local couples vacation with a cause
- Germantown dog doesn't win at Westminster but holds head high
- Damage to vacant Menomonee Falls school property estimated well over $10,000
- Vacant Menomonee Falls school property vandalized
- Falls School Board to discuss public involvement in development of facilities plans
- Muskego-Norway School District to move middle school start time back
- High School students from Menomonee Falls earn honorable mention in JA Business Challenge