Kudos to the Menomonee Falls Class of 2013 and the schoolteachers and administrators for the tribute they gave to their classmate, Mitchell, as written in a letter of appreciation by his father, John Policht.
I was moved to tears to learn how this student body remembered a fellow student and provided his parents a memorable day in honor of their son. The gifts that were presented to the parents are priceless. To take the time during their graduation ceremony to remember Mitchell was a true act of kindness. How wonderful that Mitchell's parents were able to attend this "special" graduation day.
Best wishes to all the graduation seniors and I wish them well in their future endeavors. It's so heartwarming to hear about good things happening in the world today. This story touched my heart.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fall leaf pickup slated to begin mid-October in the Falls
- Chipotle in Menomonee Falls to open next month, employees needed
- Falls Guy, Oct. 8, 2015: Train-ing mission
- Tri-County Y nears first anniversary under Greater Waukesha umbrella
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Juvenile suspect apprehended by citizen after stealing vodka at Menomonee Falls Piggly Wiggly
- Reminder: responses needed to Falls School District Community Survey today, Oct. 5
- Robin's Nest to host Vera Bradley Ambassador Joan Bradley Reedy
- Menomonee Falls to consider allowing outdoor seating at Tornado Brewery
- Former professional fighter puts burglar in choke hold, keeps him knocked out until police arrive (1)