Kudos to the Menomonee Falls Class of 2013 and the schoolteachers and administrators for the tribute they gave to their classmate, Mitchell, as written in a letter of appreciation by his father, John Policht.
I was moved to tears to learn how this student body remembered a fellow student and provided his parents a memorable day in honor of their son. The gifts that were presented to the parents are priceless. To take the time during their graduation ceremony to remember Mitchell was a true act of kindness. How wonderful that Mitchell's parents were able to attend this "special" graduation day.
Best wishes to all the graduation seniors and I wish them well in their future endeavors. It's so heartwarming to hear about good things happening in the world today. This story touched my heart.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 30, 2014
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession
- Taxes to go down for Falls school district residents
- Car salesman allegedly stole dealership vehicle, crashed it while drunk
- Republican Party of Waukesha County calling for election observers
- Wisconsin farmers host Southeast Asia grain and feed buyers
- Menomonee Falls author donates book proceeds to Wounded Warriors
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee
- Menomonee Falls Radisson Hotel is officially under new ownership
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 23, 2014