Kudos to the Menomonee Falls Class of 2013 and the schoolteachers and administrators for the tribute they gave to their classmate, Mitchell, as written in a letter of appreciation by his father, John Policht.
I was moved to tears to learn how this student body remembered a fellow student and provided his parents a memorable day in honor of their son. The gifts that were presented to the parents are priceless. To take the time during their graduation ceremony to remember Mitchell was a true act of kindness. How wonderful that Mitchell's parents were able to attend this "special" graduation day.
Best wishes to all the graduation seniors and I wish them well in their future endeavors. It's so heartwarming to hear about good things happening in the world today. This story touched my heart.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kohl's announces holiday hiring plans
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 18, 2014
- Police searching for 2 men for armed robbery at Craigslist sale
- Menomonee Falls Village Board approves sale of Radisson Hotel
- Menomonee Falls High School student named National Merit Scholarship semifinalist
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Kohl's seeks to unload Woodland Prime building
- Trapped: An inside look at the effect of ALS on people, families and the community
- School district taxes remain flat for Menomonee Falls residents
- Menomonee Falls man dies in house fire