Kudos to the Menomonee Falls Class of 2013 and the schoolteachers and administrators for the tribute they gave to their classmate, Mitchell, as written in a letter of appreciation by his father, John Policht.
I was moved to tears to learn how this student body remembered a fellow student and provided his parents a memorable day in honor of their son. The gifts that were presented to the parents are priceless. To take the time during their graduation ceremony to remember Mitchell was a true act of kindness. How wonderful that Mitchell's parents were able to attend this "special" graduation day.
Best wishes to all the graduation seniors and I wish them well in their future endeavors. It's so heartwarming to hear about good things happening in the world today. This story touched my heart.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man accused of trying to steal a car from his former employer
- New Berlin tax rate to stay flat due to increase in city's tax base
- Community Memorial Hospital, Washington County ready for potential Ebola outbreak
- Prince of Peace open house welcomes new pastor, features family activities
- Menomonee Falls board to review land-use amendment
- Two suspects in custody after armed robbery at Associated Bank
- Enrollment lower than expected in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 16, 2014
- Leaf Collection has begun in Menomonee Falls
- 'Good news' for water users in Menomonee Falls