Kudos to the Menomonee Falls Class of 2013 and the schoolteachers and administrators for the tribute they gave to their classmate, Mitchell, as written in a letter of appreciation by his father, John Policht.
I was moved to tears to learn how this student body remembered a fellow student and provided his parents a memorable day in honor of their son. The gifts that were presented to the parents are priceless. To take the time during their graduation ceremony to remember Mitchell was a true act of kindness. How wonderful that Mitchell's parents were able to attend this "special" graduation day.
Best wishes to all the graduation seniors and I wish them well in their future endeavors. It's so heartwarming to hear about good things happening in the world today. This story touched my heart.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- World War II, Korea vet Mathiak dies
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Civil War encampment and ice cream social at Old Falls Village
- Wheeling for Healing bike ride scheduled for Aug. 8 supports the Cancer Care Center
- Tornado Brewing opens location in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Comedian has eyes on a brighter future
- Menomonee Falls has a sweet way to remove hair
- Menomonee Falls water report now available online
- The Community league hosts their first ever garden tour in Menomonee Falls