Kudos to the Menomonee Falls Class of 2013 and the schoolteachers and administrators for the tribute they gave to their classmate, Mitchell, as written in a letter of appreciation by his father, John Policht.
I was moved to tears to learn how this student body remembered a fellow student and provided his parents a memorable day in honor of their son. The gifts that were presented to the parents are priceless. To take the time during their graduation ceremony to remember Mitchell was a true act of kindness. How wonderful that Mitchell's parents were able to attend this "special" graduation day.
Best wishes to all the graduation seniors and I wish them well in their future endeavors. It's so heartwarming to hear about good things happening in the world today. This story touched my heart.
- Street festival to mark Memorial Day in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- The 'wurst' idea for the best summer
- Load your basket with these picnic tips
- Something for all us to scream about: Ice cream tips for a hot, hot summer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Menomonee Falls North Middle School seventh-grader to compete at National Spelling Bee
- Overnight closure of Highway 45 at I-41/US 45 split
- "TJ Walkers" bid farewell to Thomas Jefferson as their winter walking destination (2)
- Menomonee Falls names Paul Tadda to plan commission (4)