· A caller reported his smartphone was stolen off a picnic table while he was playing basketball at Oakwood Park, W143 N6899 Aspen Drive, at about 8:30 p.m. July 9. The victim identified several people who were in the area at the time of the theft and police are seeking them for questioning.
· A male subject shoplifted about 40 packs of gaming cards at Walmart Neighborhood Market, N88 W15559 Main St., between 2:55 and 3:05 p.m. July 14. Police have identified the suspect as a 23-year-old Menomonee Falls man, who was captured stealing gaming/trading cards on store surveillance cameras on at least four separate occasions between June 23 and July 2. Police are attempting to locate the suspect.
· An unknown subject stole a 32GB smartphone from a woman at Pick 'n Save, N77 W14435 Appleton Ave., possibly after she set the phone down in the produce area sometime between 6 and 6:30 p.m. July 15. The victim was able to track the phone to the general area of Fond du Lac Avenue between 86th and 87th streets in the Milwaukee and police are following up.
· A 50-year-old man, a 35-year-old man and a 17-year-old boy were arrested for shoplifting $603 worth of clothing at JC Penney, N96 W18515 County Line Road, at about 2:35 p.m. July 16. When police searched their vehicle they also discovered the same suspects had stolen two 24-inch TV sets, valued at $360, from Target, N95 W17707 Shady Lane, less than 15 minutes prior to the shoplifting incident at JC Penney. All the merchandise was recovered and the three suspects were taken into custody.
· A 36-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving, sixth offense, after he was pulled over for an equipment violation on Christman Road and Main Street at 2 a.m. July 17. He was transported to the hospital for a legal blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving after she was pulled over on Appleton and Cleveland avenues for making a right turn on a red light at Appleton Avenue and Main Street at 12:35 a.m. July 19. The woman admitted having several drinks at a local bar prior to driving. Her blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A 26-year-old Menomonee Falls man and another male subject were arrested for disorderly conduct after they both got out of their vehicles and started fighting at the intersection of Pilgrim Road and Main Street at 7:05 a.m. July 9. The men were apparently involved in a road rage incident that started in Milwaukee. Damage was also caused to an uninvolved vehicle when the 26-year-old man was thrown into the vehicle by the other subject. Police had the suspects sign an affidavit of restitution.
· An intoxicated 34-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for a probation violation after police responded to a verbal argument in the N84 W15400 block of Menomonee Avenue at 11:15 p.m. July 13. The man was on probation and was not permitted to drink alcohol; his blood alcohol content was 0.17.
· A 37-year-old Menomonee Falls woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after she caused a disturbance and grabbed a woman at her residence in the N84 W15400 block of Menomonee Avenue at 1:45 a.m. July 14. The suspect had been warned not to have further contact with the woman prior to this incident.
· Menomonee Falls police assisted with two rescue calls between July 9 and July 19.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 12
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 29
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 22
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports 5/15/2014
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report; Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10