Three men were injured, two severely, in a crash Thursday afternoon on the Highway 41/45 on-ramp in Menomonee Falls when their sport utility vehicle struck a parked semitrailer truck.
The SUV was heading west on State Highway 100 and entered the northbound on-ramp where it hit a semi-trailer parked in a construction zone around 3:45 p.m., according to a press release from the Menomonee Falls Police Department. All three occupants of the SUV were taken to Community Memorial Hospital, one transported via Flight for Life. Two of the men suffered life-threatening injuries. The third man's injuries were less severe.
The crash remains under investigation and driver impairment issues are suspected, according to the news release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Teachers using technology to aid special needs learning
- News & Notes: Dec. 10
- Menomonee Falls paves way for career paths
- Here's what seats are up for grabs in Falls, Germantown
- Butler man arrested for threatening former employer
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- One dead in rash of Sunday morning crashes in Menomonee Falls
- Stakeholders host public information meeting to discuss future of Germantown golf course land
- Falls police investigating armed bank robbery
- Overnight fire damages Menomonee Falls home