Men. Falls man charged in strip club sex assaults
LaLicata, 34, could face 226 years in prison in New Berlin assaults
A 34-year-old Menomonee Falls man was charged on Aug. 8 with allegedly sexually assaulting two intoxicated girls at a family-owned West Allis strip club in 2010.
Dino D. LaLicata was charged in Milwaukee County Circuit Court with three counts of second-degree sexual assault and one count of perjury, for which he could face up to 226 years in prison and $310,000 in fines.
According to the criminal complaint, a 20-year-old woman identified as AMS told Milwaukee Police that on June 1, 2010 she made arrangements with a group of girls to meet up with Lalicata at Shepherd's Bar in Wauwautosa.
AMS told police she consumed several drinks purchased for her by Lalicata and at 1 a.m. the group decided to go to Crazy Horse, 9442 W. National Ave., West Allis.
The Crazy Horse, now closed, was owned by Dominic T. Lalicata through Cugino's Entertainment LLC, according to records available through the State Department of Financial Institutions.
LaLicata brought the girls into a private area of the club and continued to supply them drinks, according to the complaint. AMS told police that she blacked out at some point, but remembers LaLicata dragging her and a friend into a private room. Lalicata allegedly ordered the girls to perform oral sex on him and refused to allow them to leave, the complaint states.
The woman's friend, identified in the complaint as KNH, told police that Lalicata had forced himself on AMS after she passed out, according to the complaint. She said she told Lalicata that he was raping AMS and he replied: "Where did you get this crazy girl? She is wasted."
Lalicata claimed in a court deposition from November 2011 that he never went to the Crazy Horse on the night in question.
However, police obtained a video recording from the Crazy Horse that shows LaLicata trying to force the girls to perform oral sex on him.
LaLicata was released from custody on a $10,000 cash bond on Aug. 11.
He is expected to attend a preliminary hearing on Aug. 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports; Sept. 10, 2015
- Popular Menomonee Falls day care celebrates 40 years
- More changes in store for Pilgrim Road near Highway 41/45
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- North Hills Plaza: Five months later
- School District of Menomonee Falls happy with ACT results
- Falls on the Riverwalk seeks to replace former Associated Bank building with apartments (10)
- Menomonee Falls School District names new communications director
- Chicago women charged with a combined nine counts of credit card fraud after CVS purchases
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015