Editor's note: Due to the Labor Day holiday, police reports were gathered early.
· A woman was arrested for shoplifting after she concealed $444 worth of merchandise and was confronted by a store employee at Kohls Department store, N95 W18000 Appleton Ave., at about 3 p.m. Aug. 25.
· An employee called police to report a man entered CVS, N83 W15550 Appleton Ave., and acted as a lookout while another unknown male crawled on his hands and knees behind the unattended front counter and shoplifted four cartons of Newport 100 menthol cigarettes at about noon Aug. 27. The two suspects then fled in a gold or tan Honda Civic four-door LX sedan and were last seen traveling northbound on Appleton Avenue. The suspect who acted as a lookout was positively identified as a 30-year-old Milwaukee man and police are seeking him for questioning.
· A woman reported her wallet containing a credit and debit card was stolen out of her purse that was left in an unattended office at Community Memorial Hospital, W180 N8085 Town Hall Road, between 9:30 and 11 a.m. Aug. 28. The unknown suspect used the cards at multiple gas stations in Milwaukee and for a total loss of $577. The Speedway Gas station in the 9000 block of North 76th Street has a video of an older male using the debit card inside the store.
· Two 25-year-old women, a 30-year-old woman, a 21-year-old woman and a 17-year-old girl were arrested for felony shoplifting after they walked out with $1,517 worth of unpaid merchandise at Target, N95 W17707 Shady Lane, at about 5:30 p.m. Aug. 29. The 25-year-old women, the 30-year-old woman and the 17-year-old girl were taken into custody for having valid warrants through various police agencies, and the 21-year-old woman was taken into custody for a probation violation. All the women were booked and transported to the Waukesha County Sheriff's Office.
· An unknown subject(s) drew various forms of male genitalia on the siding of a residence in the N82 W14700 block of Oxford Street with red and blue markers between 10 p.m. Aug. 23 and 4 p.m. Aug. 27. A damage estimate was not available at the time of the report.
· A 21-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for permitting underage consumption of alcohol and was taken into custody for a parole violation after he and a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman were found passed out at the Oakwood Park Shelter, N68 W14707 Prudence Drive, with an open bottle of Captain Morgan at 9 a.m. Aug. 25. The 20-year-old woman was arrested and cited for underage drinking.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: Oct. 1, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports; Sept. 10, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Menomonee Falls police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: June 4, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 28, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 21, 2015