Menomonee Falls Police officers responding to a report that a man was repeatedly calling 911 and threatening to break into residences in the area of Oakwood Park because he was thirsty arrested a 26-year-old man after discovering he vandalized three Pepsi machines in an attempt to quench his thirst during the early morning hours of Nov. 5.
According to the police report:
Officers were dispatched to Oakwood Park, W143 N6889 Aspen Drive, after the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reported receiving multiple 911 calls from a disorderly male subject at about 3:20 a.m. Nov. 5. The man was apparently calling 911 because he was thirsty, was using obscene language with dispatchers and was threatening to break into nearby residences to get something to drink.
When officers arrived at the park they noticed that three Pepsi machines were knocked over and damaged. The police report stated that the machines were not damaged less than an hour before the call.
The suspect, a 26-year-old Menomonee Falls man, was eventually located and was taken into custody for misuse of 911 by request of the sheriff's department.
After an investigation determined the man was also responsible for trying to break into the soda machines, Menomonee Falls police arrested and cited him for disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property.
- Falls Guy, June 30: A new member of the team
- Menomonee Falls to hold forum on East Main Street redevelopment
- Police continue search for suspect in indecent exposure incident in Menomonee Falls
- Tri-County YMCA plans improvements to Menomonee Falls facility, family programming
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour
- A (Cherry) Pit stop for Menomonee Falls recording studio
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Yellow bricks at Thomas Jefferson found to contain lead paint (2)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of inappropriately touching woman with dementia
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 16, 2016