· A 28-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for felony theft after he admitted purchasing merchandise for unauthorized, steeply discounted prices while he was employed at JC Penney, N96 W18515 County Line Road, between 2:30 p.m. Nov. 12 and 7 p.m. Dec. 28.
· Police responding to a report of a vehicle stuck in a snow bank in the 17500 block of Menomonee Avenue arrested the driver, a 56-year-old Menomonee Falls man, for having an outstanding warrant for retail theft through the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department at 3:10 p.m. Dec. 24. He was unable to post bond and was transported to the Waukesha County Jail.
· A 56-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for shoplifting after he was caught loading an undisclosed amount of unpaid merchandise in a 2005 Chevy Impala that was waiting for him in the parking lot at Target, N95 W17707 Shady Lane, at 3:55 p.m. Dec. 29. The driver of the vehicle refused to stop for police, yelled "(expletive) you," and fled northbound on Rivercrest Drive. The suspect was later located by police and was taken into custody for bail jumping and cited for obstructing an officer. Police also identified the driver of the vehicle; however, they were unable to locate him at the time of the report.
· An unknown male driving a white, 2002 Toyota Sequoia left without paying for $62 of gas at Speedway, N87 W17245 Main St., at about 3:55 p.m. Dec. 28. Police observed the vehicle, which was listed as stolen, driving near Shady Lane and Main Street, and pursued it into Milwaukee before the pursuit was terminated. The suspect struck two vehicles during the pursuit, and police were still seeking him at the time of the report.
· The drivers of two separate vehicles, both with no license plates, arrived simultaneously at Speedway, N87 W17245 Main St., pumped gas into their vehicles and then left without paying at about 4:15 p.m. Dec. 26.
· An unknown female in her late teens to early 20s driving a newer model Chevy Camaro with Missouri license plates left without paying for $52 of gas at Speedway, N87 W17245 Main St., at about 4:40 p.m. Dec. 26. Police believe the gas theft was related to two gas thefts that occurred about 20 minutes prior to this incident.
· A 34-year-old Port Washington man was cited for disorderly conduct/making threats by telephone after he chased after a vehicle that drove by his residence on Eastwood Drive, and then called the driver/victim and threatened to "kick the (expletive) out of him" and called him various other profanities at about 1 p.m. Dec. 23.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 28, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 21, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 14, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 7, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 12
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 29
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 22
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports 5/15/2014
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10