Germantown police found a cat after a man saw a woman throw the cat out of her car Jan. 9.
According to the Germantown police report:
A man called 911 to report he saw a woman throw a cat out of her 2008 red Hyundai in the parking lot at Walmart, N96-W9855 Appleton Ave., about noon Jan. 9.
Police found the cat and it was turned over to the Washington County Humane Society. The woman was identified through her vehicle registration, but the report did not state if she was cited for animal neglect/abuse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What to expect on the Nov. 4 ballot
- Learning is sweet for students when Stacy Leuty is in the classroom
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 30, 2014
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession
- Taxes to go down for Falls school district residents
- Car salesman allegedly stole dealership vehicle, crashed it while drunk
- Republican Party of Waukesha County calling for election observers
- Wisconsin farmers host Southeast Asia grain and feed buyers
- Menomonee Falls author donates book proceeds to Wounded Warriors
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee