Falls school district cancels daycare, Kids INC Monday, everything Tuesday
School Board meeting on for Monday evening
Menomonee Falls — As a result of the dangerously low temperatures the Memononee Falls School District has canceled all school activities Monday, including daycare and Kids INC.
School itself was out anyway Monday due to semester break.
Additionally, the district has canceled school and all school activities Tuesday. Because of the closing the school year will extend an extra day to Friday, June 13.
The Menomonee Falls School Board will meet Monday as scheduled at 6 p.m. in the high school library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two people taken to the hospital following March 1 crash in Menomonee Falls
- Construction to begin on expanded emergency department at CMH in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls School Board takes steps to include two referendum questions on April 2016 ballot
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Feb. 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls woman, local couples vacation with a cause
- Germantown dog doesn't win at Westminster but holds head high
- Damage to vacant Menomonee Falls school property estimated well over $10,000
- Vacant Menomonee Falls school property vandalized
- Falls School Board to discuss public involvement in development of facilities plans
- Muskego-Norway School District to move middle school start time back