Falls school district cancels daycare, Kids INC Monday, everything Tuesday
School Board meeting on for Monday evening
Menomonee Falls — As a result of the dangerously low temperatures the Memononee Falls School District has canceled all school activities Monday, including daycare and Kids INC.
School itself was out anyway Monday due to semester break.
Additionally, the district has canceled school and all school activities Tuesday. Because of the closing the school year will extend an extra day to Friday, June 13.
The Menomonee Falls School Board will meet Monday as scheduled at 6 p.m. in the high school library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Menomonee Falls approves preliminary layoff notices, letter to legislators on proposed state budget
- Temporary burn ban lifted for Waukesha County, Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls family heads up local shoe drive for Dondo Amor
- Proposed bill would allow Germantown school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Proposed bill would allow Falls school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Falls school board to review, approve layoff notices
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 19, 2015
- Falls-based Bradley Corporation recieves nod for wellness efforts