· On Jan. 26, a man reported that an unknown subject(s) stole various power tools from his father's residence in the N94 W16500 block of Cumberland Road while he was in jail between January 2012 to November 2013.
· An unknown man shoplifted two bottles of vodka, valued at $48 each, from Pick 'n Save, N77 W14435 Appleton Ave., at 7:30 a.m. Jan. 21 and at 7:32 a.m. Jan. 23. On both occasions the suspect, described as a male in his 20s, fled in a red Toyota Camry. Police have photos of the suspect and are following up.
· An unknown male subject accompanied by two other males shoplifted a cellphone, valued at $100, at Verizon Wireless, N95 W18141 Appleton Ave., at about 11:05 a.m. Jan. 25. The three suspects got into a silver Ford Taurus station wagon and fled on the Pick 'n Save service road toward Appleton Avenue.
· An unknown 40- to 50-year-old male was seen stealing scrap metal out of a company Dumpster at Wrico Stamping Co., N50 W13471 Overview Drive, and loading it into the bed of a red Ford pickup truck driven by a female in her 40s about 3:10 p.m. Jan. 25. The suspects fled when confronted by a witness and police were unable to locate them.
· Three unknown woman shoplifted two electronic tablets by concealing them while two other unknown females distracted a security employee at Best Buy, N95 W16855 Falls Parkway, at about 4:15 p.m. Jan. 26. The three suspects fled the lot in a silver Chevrolet Impala and were last seen driving southbound on Falls Parkway.
· An employee reported an unknown man shoplifted four prepaid smartphones, valued at $1,150, by cutting the boxes off the peg locks and concealing them inside his jacket at Target, N95 W17707 Shady Lane, about 8:20 p.m. Jan. 26. The suspect was accompanied by a female who appeared to be acting as a lookout. Both suspects fled the lot in a maroon Chrysler PT Cruiser.
· An 18-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after he was stopped for a speeding violation on Shady Lane and Menomonee Avenue at about 1:45 a.m. Jan. 26.
· A 38-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he argued with a man about money and threatened to kill him while holding a baseball bat outside of the emergency room entrance at Community Memorial Hospital, W180 N8085 Town Hall Road, at 5:10 p.m. Jan. 26. The suspect also chased the victim in the parking lot before fleeing in his vehicle and was later located at his parent's house where he was taken into custody without incident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report; Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Jan. 27
- Police report: Jan. 20
- Police report: Jan. 13
- Police Report: Jan. 6
- Police report: Dec. 27
- Police Report: Dec. 20
- Police report: Dec. 16
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- Police Report: Nov. 18