· A $5,000 video projector was stolen from a model home in the N55 W20800 block of Carters Crossing Circle sometime between 5:30 p.m. Jan. 31 and 1 p.m. Feb. 1. The home was rented out to a commercial video business for three days, and it was unknown how the suspect(s) entered the residence to steal the projector. At the time of the report, police were following up with the talent agency that hired the actors in the video.
· An unknown subject(s) cut a resonator off a work van parked at Becker Machine, N51 W13200 block of Brahm Court between 5:30 p.m. Jan. 31 and 8 a.m. Feb. 3. The suspect(s) apparently used some type of power saw to steal the resonator.
· A 37-year-old woman was arrested for theft after she stole her sister's keys out of her vehicle while it was parked in the W140 N5300 block of Lilly Road at 9:45 p.m. Feb. 2.
· An unknown subject(s) stole cash, small computer equipment, audio/visual equipment and office supplies at Work Wise Inc., N80 W12878 Fond du Lac Ave., between 2:30 p.m. Feb. 4 and 6:30 a.m. Feb. 5. There was no forced entry to the business. Police interviewed several employees, but no suspects have been identified.
· A 26-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting after she was seen removing anti-theft security spider wire off a 10-inch electronic tablet at Kohl's, N95 W18000 Appleton Ave., and then fled the store with the unpaid tablet at about 1:40 p.m. Feb. 3. While the suspect was trying to run from store security she dropped her wallet in the parking lot and was subsequently identified by her own ID and video surveillance and arrested.
· A 26-year-old woman was arrested for possession of marijuana after her car was pulled over on River Crest Drive and Shady Lane at 10:25 a.m. Feb. 2. She was also cited for having no valid driver's license, no insurance and nonregistration of a vehicle.
· A 24-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drugged driving after he was pulled over for having expired license plates on Water Street and Roosevelt Drive at about 2:20 p.m. Feb. 2. A passenger in his car, a 19-year-old Milwaukee man, was also arrested for possession of marijuana.
· A tire was slashed on a vehicle parked in the N81 W15000 block of Appleton Avenue between 8:15 p.m. Jan. 29 and 8:35 a.m. Jan. 30.
· A woman called police to report her gas tank had been punctured while it was parked on 14800 block of Polk Drive sometime between 6 p.m. Jan. 31 and 6 p.m. Feb. 2. A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was identified as the suspect and police were seeking him for questioning at the time of the report.
· A 43-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he became loud, argumentative and threatened staff and police in the emergency room at Community Memorial Hospital, W180 N8085 Town Hall Road, at about 6:45 p.m. Feb. 4.
· Menomonee Falls police assisted with one rescue call between Jan. 31 and Feb. 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 4, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 28, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 21, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 14, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 7, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 12
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 29
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 22
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports 5/15/2014
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3