1A diesel resonator was stolen off a 2010 Mercedes Benz Springer delivery truck parked at Milcut Inc., N50 W13400 Overview Drive, between 5 p.m. Jan. 31 and 8:30 a.m. Feb. 4. Damage to the vehicle is estimated at $2,000.
2An unknown male subject driving a gold minivan left without paying for $39 of gas at Good To Go Citgo, N88 W15167 Main St., at about 9:35 p.m. Feb. 7.
3Police were seeking a 47-year-old Milwaukee man who stole scrap metal in the area of Silver Spring Drive and Pilgrim Road between 12:50 and 1:30 a.m. Feb. 8. The suspect apparently lost the keys to his car during the theft and started walking to a friend's house, leaving his mother's Kia Spectra behind Entrust Tool & Design, N58 W14630 Shawn Circle, with several pieces of the stolen scrap metal inside. Police were still seeking the suspect at the time of the report.
4Four subjects, two males and two females, shoplifted $731 of perfume and cosmetics from the Sephora cosmetics department at JC Penney, N96 W18515 County Line Road, at about 4 p.m. Feb. 9. Video surveillance showed the two male suspects preoccupied the cosmetic counter employees while the two female suspects concealed perfume and cosmetics in their purses.
5A heavy-set, male shoplifted numerous bags of salt at Larry's Mobile Gas Station, N56 W13920 Silver Spring Road, and then fled in a 1996 Dodge Caravan at about 10:30 p.m. Feb. 15. Police tentatively identified the suspect as a 34-year-old Milwaukee man through video surveillance footage and were attempting to locate him at the time of the report.
6A 24-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on Appleton Avenue and Pilgrim Road at 12:45 a.m. Feb. 15.
7An officer on routine patrol reported that graffiti was spray-painted on the concrete support beams and north side wall under a bridge on Pilgrim Road and Kohler Lane sometime between Jan. 24 and Feb. 7. The report did not supply a damage estimate.
8A 50-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for criminal damage to property and reckless endangerment after he intentionally rear-ended a woman's vehicle on Edgemont Drive and Hickory Hollow Court at about 2:30 p.m. Feb. 10.
· Menomonee Falls police responded to one domestic violence call between Feb. 7 and Feb. 15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 18, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 4, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 28, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 21, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 14, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 7, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 12
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 29
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 22
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports 5/15/2014
- Police Report: April 7