· Two unknown men entered Planet Fitness, N89 W16899 Appleton Ave., distracted employees while pretending to sign up for memberships, and then stole clothes, car keys and a smartphone from two unlocked lockers at about 2:35 p.m. Feb. 16. Police contacted one of the suspects listed on the application, but the suspects seen on video surveillance did not match the photo of the person on the application.
· A 47-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting, removal of a theft prevention device after she was caught stealing $214 of merchandise at Kohl's Department Store, N95 W18000 Appleton Ave., at 4:15 p.m. Feb. 14. The woman was also arrested for possession of a controlled substance after police found hydrocodone pills in her purse during the arrest search.
· A motorist called police after seeing a red pickup truck dragging several feet of copper cable behind it while driving east on Silver Spring Drive at about 9:30 a.m. Feb. 17. It was later found that the copper wire was scrap that was stolen from We Energies, N54 W13901 Woodale Drive, between 9:15 and 9:40 a.m. Feb. 17. The truck was captured on video surveillance entering Kohl's Support Center, and police were attempting to identify the suspects at the time of the report.
· A 31-year-old West Bend woman and a 20-year-old Kewaskum man were arrested for felony narcotic possession when police discovered heroin paraphernalia in their possession after they were arrested for shoplifting a $200 pair of speakers and a $120 pair of headphones at Kohl's Department Store, N95 W18000 Appleton Ave., at about 6 p.m. Feb. 19.
· A 44-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving after he rear-ended another vehicle on Silver Spring Drive and Lannon Road at about 6:40 p.m. Feb. 19. His preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.26.
· A 20-year-old Milwaukee man who was pulled over by police on River Crest Drive and Shady Lane for having a defective exhaust and a missing trunk lock was taken into custody for having five valid warrants for bail jumping, operating a vehicle without the owner's consent and resisting an officer through the Lincoln County, and 10 valid warrants for domestic violence-related battery and disorderly conduct and bail jumping through the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department at about 1:55 p.m. Feb. 21.
· Menomonee Falls police responded to one domestic violence call between Feb. 16 and Feb. 22.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 12
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 29
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 22
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports 5/15/2014
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 27