· A resident on Carters Crossing Circle called police at 8:30 p.m. Feb. 17 to report an unknown female came to their house, told the resident she was locked out of her residence and asked to use the resident's telephone on Feb. 16. The unknown suspect then left the residence with the resident's smarthone and left without returning it. Police are following up.
· A catalytic converter was stolen off a van at Simplex Grinnell, N58 W14782 Shawn Circle, between midnight Feb. 20 and 10 a.m. Feb. 27.
· An unknown man driving a red, four-door sedan left without paying for $44 of gas at Good To Go Citgo, N88 W15167 Main St., at about 12:40 p.m. Feb. 23. The suspect is described as a male in his late teens or early 20s and was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with a colorful logo on the front.
· An unknown male stole two purses containing debit cards and personal identification at Falls Baptist Church, N69 W12703 Appleton Ave., between 6:11 and 6:13 p.m. Feb. 22. The suspect, described only as a male, entered the church on the southwest side of the building and was seen leaving in the parking lot in a lighter green colored Dodge Caravan. The incident was captured on video surveillance and police are following up.
· A 36-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for shoplifting a sample bottle of cologne at Kohl's, N95 W18000 Appleton Ave., at 3:50 p.m. Feb. 23.
· A 55-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen concealing $69 of merchandise at Piggly Wiggly, N81 W15182 Appleton Ave., at about 2 p.m. Feb. 25.
· An unknown subject pried open the gas cap door on a vehicle and poured sugar into the gas tank while it was parked on Fond Du Lac Avenue sometime between 7 p.m. Feb. 16 and 9 a.m. Feb. 17.
· An unknown female kicked in an outside door that led to an apartment and two businesses in the N88 W16700 block of Main Street at 2:40 a.m. Feb. 22. The suspect, who did not gain entry to the apartment or businesses, left the scene prior to police arrival.
· A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after he was found unconscious with a crack pipe lying next to him in a bathroom at his place of employment, Dynamic Tool & Design, W133 N5180 Campbell Drive, at 2:45 p.m. Feb. 20.
· A 21-year-old woman and a 26-year-old man, both of Milwaukee, were arrested for attempted fraud after they tried to obtain oxycodone with a forged prescription at Walgreens, N56 W15501 Silver Spring Drive, at 7:20 p.m. Feb. 26. The suspects were also arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after police found pipes and other paraphernalia inside their vehicle.
· Officers responding to a report that a woman was passed out in the driver's seat of her vehicle at the intersection of Main Street and Pilgrim Road arrested a 24-year-old woman for drugged driving after she admitted taking heroin prior to driving, and then drove her vehicle into a snow bank and passed out at about 3:30 p.m. Feb. 27. After the suspect was medically cleared she was transported to the Waukesha County Jail on a probation/parole hold.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: June 4, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 28, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 21, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 14, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 7, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 30, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 23, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 16, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 9, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 2, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 19, 2015