Menomonee Falls — Menomonee Falls police are seeking two subjects who worked in tandem to shoplift more than $600 of baby formula during two separate incidents on Feb. 24 and 25.
According to the police log:
The two suspects arrived together at Target, W17707 Shady Lane, in a 1990s Green Ford Explorer at about 8:25 p.m. Feb. 24. One of the suspects entered the store first and selected 27 cans of baby formula, hid them inside a garbage can that was placed inside a cart, and then left the shopping cart with the garbage can full of formula in an aisle. The second suspect then entered the store, retrieved the cart with the merchandise, and then left without paying or attempting to pay.
The same suspects then repeated the same crime at Target at about 5:15 p.m. Feb. 25, when the first suspect placed 30 cans of baby formula inside a plastic storage bin, and then abandoned the cart in the aisle. The second suspect then entered the store, retrieved the cart and left without paying.
During both incidents the two suspects were seen leaving the parking lot in the Ford Explorer.
Police have video surveillance of both incidents and the investigation is ongoing. No suspect descriptions were released in the police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MMSD expansion prepares area near CMH in Menomonee Falls for future residential development
- Sussex man receives national award for cleaning house, building relationships
- Menomonee Falls opts not to offer new Chapter 220 seats, fewer open enrollment seats in 2015-16
- Menomonee Falls district doesn't change stance on use of Common Core
- Man pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting a Menomonee Falls teenager
- Menomonee Falls Ponzi schemer strikes plea deal
- Ask Now: Too much goose use of Fox Brook Park?
- Kindergarten enrollment night set for Feb. 4
- Two suspects charged with passing fake $100 bills at Menomonee Falls Target
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Jan. 29, 2015