Rob Miller of ProActive Coaching will speak to the public in the Menomonee Falls High School Auditorium on Tuesday, March 11 at 7 p.m. His topic will be the “The Role of Parents in Athletics”.
Falls Athletic Director Ryan Anderson was introduced to the ProActive Coaching program recently and thought it would be good for the public to know about it
"I first was introduced to ProActive Coaching at the Wisconsin Athletic Directors Association’s annual conference," said Anderson. "I was immediately impressed with the messages and attitudes they brought forward. ...iit will be worth your time."
The program will be presented with help from the Menomonee Falls High School Booster Club.
Miller will also be speaking to the entire coaching staff (grades 6-12) and will be hosting a session for all members of grades 6-12 at MFHS. His session with the students will take place on Wednesday, March 12 from 1:45-3 p.m.
His session will focus on what it takes to be an athlete in 2014 and in the future. The Athletic Department will provide bussing from North Middle School.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wisconsin's first Pirtek USA location to open in Menomonee Falls
- Newman will not seek third term as Menomonee Falls Village Board president
- Menomonee Falls School District's lobbying efforts likely to conclude in January
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Four to be added to Menomonee Falls High School Wall of Recognition
- Menomonee Falls' Village Centre features variety of new business offerings
- 'Uberdork' opens arms to Menomonee Falls community
- Community Memorial Hospital seeks approval for major improvements
- Pilgrim Road reconstruction begins, to be completed next year