Rob Miller of ProActive Coaching will speak to the public in the Menomonee Falls High School Auditorium on Tuesday, March 11 at 7 p.m. His topic will be the “The Role of Parents in Athletics”.
Falls Athletic Director Ryan Anderson was introduced to the ProActive Coaching program recently and thought it would be good for the public to know about it
"I first was introduced to ProActive Coaching at the Wisconsin Athletic Directors Association’s annual conference," said Anderson. "I was immediately impressed with the messages and attitudes they brought forward. ...iit will be worth your time."
The program will be presented with help from the Menomonee Falls High School Booster Club.
Miller will also be speaking to the entire coaching staff (grades 6-12) and will be hosting a session for all members of grades 6-12 at MFHS. His session with the students will take place on Wednesday, March 12 from 1:45-3 p.m.
His session will focus on what it takes to be an athlete in 2014 and in the future. The Athletic Department will provide bussing from North Middle School.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Menomonee Falls enjoys another four days in a festive mood
- In Brief: July 30
- Wine added to Falls Fest lineup
- Menomonee Falls' DeCloux crowned Waukesha County's Fairest of the Fair
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Woodman's shoplifter pulls knife on employee
- Bank robbery suspect in custody
- 90-year-old Menomonee Falls woman celebrates birthday with gym staff
- Menomonee Falls considers updates to comprehensive plan