Rob Miller of ProActive Coaching will speak to the public in the Menomonee Falls High School Auditorium on Tuesday, March 11 at 7 p.m. His topic will be the “The Role of Parents in Athletics”.
Falls Athletic Director Ryan Anderson was introduced to the ProActive Coaching program recently and thought it would be good for the public to know about it
"I first was introduced to ProActive Coaching at the Wisconsin Athletic Directors Association’s annual conference," said Anderson. "I was immediately impressed with the messages and attitudes they brought forward. ...iit will be worth your time."
The program will be presented with help from the Menomonee Falls High School Booster Club.
Miller will also be speaking to the entire coaching staff (grades 6-12) and will be hosting a session for all members of grades 6-12 at MFHS. His session with the students will take place on Wednesday, March 12 from 1:45-3 p.m.
His session will focus on what it takes to be an athlete in 2014 and in the future. The Athletic Department will provide bussing from North Middle School.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Students help break ground for Rockfield addition
- Getting to know Dennis Farrell
- Scion Dental awarded the management of 650,000 through Maryland Healthy Smiles program
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Shady Lane Elementary offers students buddy bench on playground
- Kohl's, Bartolotta team up to service Menomonee Falls corporate campus
- Alto-Shaam granted Patriot Award for support of employee in the National Guard
- Social Haus proposal for Menomonee Falls moves forward with extended indoor, limited outdoor hours (2)
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 19, 2015
- Falls Guy, Nov. 19, 2015: It's time to turn the page