1Two women were arrested for shoplifting after they concealed $132 worth of items at Woodman's, W124-N8145 Highway 145, and attempted to leave without paying for them about 8:25 p.m. Feb. 22.
2A black, leather purse containing a wallet, debit cards, cash and credit cards was stolen from a locked vehicle at Applebee's, W180-N9469 Premier Lane, about 1 a.m. March 3. A window was smashed to gain entry to the vehicle.
3Four tires and alloy rims were stolen from the set-up area of the indoor garage at Ernie Von Schledorn, N88-W14167 Main St., between noon March 1 and 3 p.m. March 4.
4A 35-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, after his vehicle got stuck on the shoulder of the road on Main Street at Maple Road at 10:35 p.m. Feb. 28. He failed field sobriety testing and was taken into custody. His blood-alcohol content was unavailable.
5A 30-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving after he drove his vehicle into a ditch at Silver Spring Drive and Lilly Road about 11:55 p.m. Feb. 28. His BAC was 0.11.
6A 32-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving after police found her vehicle parked halfway off the road at Main Street and Lilly Road about 3 a.m. March 1. The woman told police she was lost and admitted she had been drinking. She refused to take a breath test and was taken into custody.
7A 44-year-old Menomonee Falls woman was arrested for drunken driving after she stopped her 2011 Saab in the far right lane of traffic on westbound Appleton Avenue at Northpoint Drive at 8:55 p.m. March 4. She admitted drinking alcohol and failed field sobriety tests but refused to take a breath test.
8A 43-year-old man was cited for disorderly conduct at Community Memorial Hospital, W180-N8085 Town Hall Road, about 5:50 p.m. March 2. The man, who was intoxicated, was arrested after he created a disturbance in the emergency room by yelling and using offensive, foul language loudly.
9An employee at Menomonee Falls Cornerstone Community Bank, N91-W17231 Appleton Ave., reported they received a counterfeit $20 bill inside a deposit bag at 3:45 p.m. March 4. The bill was contained inside a cash bag received from Cousin's Restaurant on 114th Street and Silver Spring Drive in Milwaukee at 11:45 a.m. It was unknown who passed the counterfeit bill, but a spokesperson for the restaurant said it likely was passed at the restaurant sometime March 3.
· Menomonee Falls police responded to one domestic violence call between Feb. 28 and March 4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 18, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 4, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 28, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 21, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 14, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 7, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 12
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 29
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 22
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports 5/15/2014
- Police Report: April 7