1Two men were arrested for stealing 12 cans of baby formula at Target, N95-W17707 Shady Lane, about 11:35 a.m. Feb. 15.
2Five smartphones were stolen from a locked storage locker in an employee area at RadioShack, N81-W15106 Appleton Ave., between Feb. 16 and March 11. Police questioned several employees and took one into custody on multiple Menomonee Falls Police Department warrants and for possession of marijuana. The investigation into the stolen phones is ongoing.
3Two people stole five cans of baby formula at Pick 'n Save, N95-W18351 County Line Road, and fled in a gray Buick Park Avenue with tinted windows about 1:50 p.m. March 6. The incident was captured on video surveillance; police are investigating.
4A purse and a notebook containing residents' personal information were stolen from an unlocked vehicle at Heritage Court, N48-W14250 Hampton Ave., between 9 and 11:10 a.m. March 10. Two credit cards that had been in the purse were used to make fraudulent purchases at two gas stations later that day. Police were following up with the businesses to identify the perpetrator.
5Three females were arrested for shoplifting after they were seen concealing items at Woodman's, W124-N8145 Highway 145, about 12:50 p.m. March 12. The stolen items, valued at $33, were recovered and returned to the store.
6Two counterfeit $100 bills were passed at Pick 'n Save, N95-W18351 County Line Road, about 7:10 p.m. March 13. They were passed within five minutes of each other. The bills were washed $5 bills reprinted as $100 bills. Photos of the suspects and their vehicle were given to police, and the investigation is ongoing.
7Officers responding to a report of a possible heroin overdose at a residence in the W215-N5300 block of Ada Court arrested a 23-year-old woman and a 21-year-old man for possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia after both admitted to using heroin an hour prior about 7:20 p.m. March 7.
8A 35-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana in the N54-W13600 block of Woodale Drive after a witness told police he was disturbing employees coming in to work at Kohl's Credit Center about 9:05 a.m. March 8.
9A 50-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving, third offense, and was taken into custody on a probation violation at Main Street and Esquire Road at 1:05 a.m. March 9. He was taken to the hospital for a blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
10A woman was arrested for drunken driving after she was found covered in vomit in the driver's seat of her running vehicle, which was parked in the left lane of traffic on Highway 41 and Main Street, about 3 a.m. March 10. Her blood-alcohol content was 0.22.
11A man was arrested for drunken driving, third offense, on Crossway Drive and Pilgrim Road after a motorist reported an erratic driver driving north on Pilgrim Road near Good Hope Road about 5:15 p.m. March 15. His BAC was 0.11.
· Menomonee Falls police responded to two domestic violence calls and assisted with one rescue call between March 7 and March 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 18, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 4, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 28, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 21, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 14, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 7, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 12
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 29
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 22
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports 5/15/2014
- Police Report: April 7