Menomonee Falls police are seeking three suspects who attempted to break into an occupied home the morning of March 19.
According to the police report:
A resident in the 14000 block of Faye Court called police after three unknown males approached the front door of his residence and attempted to break in at 11:05 a.m.
The resident's juvenile daughter was sitting on the couch doing homework when the incident occurred.
One of the suspects was described as a black male wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled up over his head and black leather gloves. The other two suspects were standing with their backs to the house, as if acting as lookouts. They also were wearing black hooded sweatshirts with the hoods pulled up.
According to the resident, the suspects ran south from the residence on foot, and got into a vehicle parked near Oakwood Drive. The vehicle is described as a black or dark-colored minivan with yellow rims.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Ponzi schemer strikes a deal for reduced jail time
- Ask Now: Too much goose use of Fox Brook Park?
- Kindergarten enrollment night set for Feb. 4
- Two suspects charged with passing fake $100 bills at Menomonee Falls Target
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Jan. 29, 2015
- Menomonee Falls district continues discussion on facilities options
- Two-day Menomonee Falls event to feature chili crawl, ice carving
- CMH accepting scholarship applications from Menomonee Falls-area students
- Costco earns approval from Menomonee Falls village officials
- Menomonee Falls could make decision on Costco plans tonight