Menomonee Falls police are seeking three suspects who attempted to break into an occupied home the morning of March 19.
According to the police report:
A resident in the 14000 block of Faye Court called police after three unknown males approached the front door of his residence and attempted to break in at 11:05 a.m.
The resident's juvenile daughter was sitting on the couch doing homework when the incident occurred.
One of the suspects was described as a black male wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled up over his head and black leather gloves. The other two suspects were standing with their backs to the house, as if acting as lookouts. They also were wearing black hooded sweatshirts with the hoods pulled up.
According to the resident, the suspects ran south from the residence on foot, and got into a vehicle parked near Oakwood Drive. The vehicle is described as a black or dark-colored minivan with yellow rims.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fast Signs of Menomonee Falls receives national attention
- Plans proceed for former Falls Starbucks in Rivercrest Center
- Water Council gathers at Bradley Corporation in Menomonee Falls
- Landscape company in Menomonee Falls to increase staff by 40 percent
- Menomonee Falls Saddle Club celebrates 50th anniversary
- Falls Plan Commission to review new commercial development plans near Woodman's
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 5, 2015
- Menomonee Falls remodeling company receives high honors at state awards
- Two people taken to the hospital following March 1 crash in Menomonee Falls