Menomonee Falls police are seeking three suspects who attempted to break into an occupied home the morning of March 19.
According to the police report:
A resident in the 14000 block of Faye Court called police after three unknown males approached the front door of his residence and attempted to break in at 11:05 a.m.
The resident's juvenile daughter was sitting on the couch doing homework when the incident occurred.
One of the suspects was described as a black male wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled up over his head and black leather gloves. The other two suspects were standing with their backs to the house, as if acting as lookouts. They also were wearing black hooded sweatshirts with the hoods pulled up.
According to the resident, the suspects ran south from the residence on foot, and got into a vehicle parked near Oakwood Drive. The vehicle is described as a black or dark-colored minivan with yellow rims.
- Menomonee Falls Challengers put heart back into the ball game
- Falls Guy, June 30: A new member of the team
- Menomonee Falls to hold forum on East Main Street redevelopment
- Police continue search for suspect in indecent exposure incident in Menomonee Falls
- Tri-County YMCA plans improvements to Menomonee Falls facility, family programming
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour
- A (Cherry) Pit stop for Menomonee Falls recording studio
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Yellow bricks at Thomas Jefferson found to contain lead paint (2)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of inappropriately touching woman with dementia