Menomonee Falls police are seeking three suspects who attempted to break into an occupied home the morning of March 19.
According to the police report:
A resident in the 14000 block of Faye Court called police after three unknown males approached the front door of his residence and attempted to break in at 11:05 a.m.
The resident's juvenile daughter was sitting on the couch doing homework when the incident occurred.
One of the suspects was described as a black male wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled up over his head and black leather gloves. The other two suspects were standing with their backs to the house, as if acting as lookouts. They also were wearing black hooded sweatshirts with the hoods pulled up.
According to the resident, the suspects ran south from the residence on foot, and got into a vehicle parked near Oakwood Drive. The vehicle is described as a black or dark-colored minivan with yellow rims.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pilgrim Road off-ramps in Menomonee Falls to close in both directions April 20
- Former Falls Village President Jefferson Davis loses son, has grandson within 36 hours
- Bus shelters coming to Bluemound Road in Brookfield
- Mother, daughter threatened at gunpoint in attempted carjacking outside JoAnn Fabrics in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 16, 2015
- Kohl's receives another nod from the Environmental Protection Agency
- Tazino's closes three locations, Menomonee Falls remains open
- One killed, firefighter injured in Germantown townhouse fire April 11 (1)
- Falls board to discuss final layoff notices, budget
- Falls business told it will take 'longer than anticipated' to fix collapsed building (1)