1An unknown subject stole a men's Trek bicycle out of an unlocked residential garage in the N7200 block of Paseo Lane sometime between 8 p.m. April 12 and 6:45 a.m. April 13.
2An unknown male subject shoplifted $545 worth of groceries at Pick N Save, N77 W14435 Appleton Ave., at about 10:20 a.m. April 9. The suspect, described as a white male between 5 feet 8 inches tall and 6 feet 3 inches tall with short, dark hair and no facial hair, loaded the stolen groceries into a blue GMC two-door pickup truck and fled the lot in an unknown direction. Police are viewing video surveillance of the incident and the investigation is ongoing.
3The driver of a green GMC Yukon with a roof rack and temporary license plate left without paying for $94 worth of gas at Paul's Mobil Mart, N56 W13920 Silver Spring Drive, at about 1:15 p.m. April 10. The suspect, described as a white male in his mid-20s to early 30s with a goatee and wearing a white baseball hat, fled westbound on Silver Spring.
4Two unknown subjects shoplifted a PS4 video game system at Best Buy, N95 W16855 Falls Parkway, at about 8:40 p.m. April 12. One suspect acted as a lookout and appeared to contact a possible getaway vehicle as the suspects fled the scene.
5An unknown subject stole an empty Miller Coors half barrel beer keg from a secured, outdoor loading dock area behind Applebee's, W180 N9469 Premier Lane, at 11:56 a.m. April 13. The subject, described only as a white male, is also believed to have stolen a chain and padlock that secured the area from the public.
6An unknown subject or subjects stole two sets of tires and rims off a 2010 Cadillac CTS and a 2014 GMC Sierra at EVS, N88 W14167 Main St., between 10 p.m. April 11 and 2:45 p.m. April 13. Both vehicles were left on bricks in the lot at EVS.
7A 37-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving and operating after revocation after his vehicle was found stopped/parked partially in a lane of traffic on Appleton Avenue and Mary Dale Drive at 4:15 a.m. April 12. A preliminary breath test indicated a blood alcohol level of .22.
8A woman was arrested for drunken driving after she drove her black BMW off the roadway on the off-ramp from Highway 41/45 southbound to Main Street and became stuck in the mud at 8:10 p.m. April 13. A preliminary breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of .09.
9A 23-year-old West Allis man was arrested for operating after revocation and for not having a court-ordered ignition interlock device installed in his vehicle during a traffic stop on Cleveland Avenue and Pilgrim Road at 12:50 p.m. April 15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 18, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 4, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 28, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 21, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 14, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 7, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 12
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 29
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 22
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports 5/15/2014
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3