Menomonee Falls — After about eight years in Menomonee Falls, G3 Industries will close its doors in November.
Located at N92 W15966 Megal Drive, the operations currently housed in the facility will be moved to the corporate offices in Kronnenwetter, Wisconsin, starting in August. There it will join the majority of its other operations in manufacturing and specialization in precision machining. G3 expanded in 2006 after aquiring Roband Corporation, which previously operated out of the Menomonee Falls location.
The move will affect about 40 positions, according to Sales and Marketing Manager Joel Herring, who said the hope is for those affected by the change to join them at the corporate facility. Severence packages and job search assistance will also be available for those who do not make the move, Herring said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Old Falls Village Days set for weekend of May 30-31
- Bank of Memories and Flowers owner Melissa Maas wins award from Floral Association
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 21, 2015
- Menomonee Falls WWII veteran Lester Tews looks forward to Honor Flight
- First Bank Financial Centre of Menomonee Falls gives back to community
- Permit pulled, plans progress for demolition, reconstruction of North Hills Plaza
- Road construction season affects more than Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 14, 2015
- Brandtjen's May listening session to be held in the Falls on May 17
- Pilgrim Road Bridge demolition to happen in next few days, freeway to close