Menomonee Falls — After about eight years in Menomonee Falls, G3 Industries will close its doors in November.
Located at N92 W15966 Megal Drive, the operations currently housed in the facility will be moved to the corporate offices in Kronnenwetter, Wisconsin, starting in August. There it will join the majority of its other operations in manufacturing and specialization in precision machining. G3 expanded in 2006 after aquiring Roband Corporation, which previously operated out of the Menomonee Falls location.
The move will affect about 40 positions, according to Sales and Marketing Manager Joel Herring, who said the hope is for those affected by the change to join them at the corporate facility. Severence packages and job search assistance will also be available for those who do not make the move, Herring said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction to start on Highway 175 in Washington County
- Menomonee Falls Dance Team to compete in kick, jazz at state competition Feb. 6
- Menomonee Falls Comprehensive Plan complete, set for possible approval this spring
- Park plans include upgrades to Village Park, new park on southwest side in Menomonee Falls
- School District of Menomonee Falls to continue examining results of one-time Badger exam
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Menomonee Falls board to review plans for improvements to Village Park, new park on southwest side
- Students host "Red Out" game at Menomonee Falls High School (1)
- Ally's Bistro begins construction on expansion; slated to finish in June (1)
- School District of Menomonee Falls approves Sept. 1 start date