Menomonee Falls — After about eight years in Menomonee Falls, G3 Industries will close its doors in November.
Located at N92 W15966 Megal Drive, the operations currently housed in the facility will be moved to the corporate offices in Kronnenwetter, Wisconsin, starting in August. There it will join the majority of its other operations in manufacturing and specialization in precision machining. G3 expanded in 2006 after aquiring Roband Corporation, which previously operated out of the Menomonee Falls location.
The move will affect about 40 positions, according to Sales and Marketing Manager Joel Herring, who said the hope is for those affected by the change to join them at the corporate facility. Severence packages and job search assistance will also be available for those who do not make the move, Herring said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee man charged in armed robbery at Menomonee Falls Associated Bank
- Commercial development will be allowed at Falls gateway intersection
- Milwaukee man charged in armed robbery at Falls Associated Bank
- Man accused of trying to steal a car from his former employer
- New Berlin tax rate to stay flat due to increase in city's tax base
- Community Memorial Hospital, Washington County ready for potential Ebola outbreak
- Prince of Peace open house welcomes new pastor, features family activities
- Menomonee Falls board to review land-use amendment
- Two suspects in custody after armed robbery at Associated Bank
- Enrollment lower than expected in Menomonee Falls