Menomonee Falls — After about eight years in Menomonee Falls, G3 Industries will close its doors in November.
Located at N92 W15966 Megal Drive, the operations currently housed in the facility will be moved to the corporate offices in Kronnenwetter, Wisconsin, starting in August. There it will join the majority of its other operations in manufacturing and specialization in precision machining. G3 expanded in 2006 after aquiring Roband Corporation, which previously operated out of the Menomonee Falls location.
The move will affect about 40 positions, according to Sales and Marketing Manager Joel Herring, who said the hope is for those affected by the change to join them at the corporate facility. Severence packages and job search assistance will also be available for those who do not make the move, Herring said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wisconsin's first Pirtek USA location to open in Menomonee Falls
- Newman will not seek third term as Menomonee Falls Village Board president
- Menomonee Falls School District's lobbying efforts likely to conclude in January
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Four to be added to Menomonee Falls High School Wall of Recognition
- Menomonee Falls' Village Centre features variety of new business offerings
- 'Uberdork' opens arms to Menomonee Falls community
- Community Memorial Hospital seeks approval for major improvements
- Pilgrim Road reconstruction begins, to be completed next year