Menomonee Falls — After about eight years in Menomonee Falls, G3 Industries will close its doors in November.
Located at N92 W15966 Megal Drive, the operations currently housed in the facility will be moved to the corporate offices in Kronnenwetter, Wisconsin, starting in August. There it will join the majority of its other operations in manufacturing and specialization in precision machining. G3 expanded in 2006 after aquiring Roband Corporation, which previously operated out of the Menomonee Falls location.
The move will affect about 40 positions, according to Sales and Marketing Manager Joel Herring, who said the hope is for those affected by the change to join them at the corporate facility. Severence packages and job search assistance will also be available for those who do not make the move, Herring said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What to expect on the Nov. 4 ballot
- Learning is sweet for students when Stacy Leuty is in the classroom
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 30, 2014
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession
- Taxes to go down for Falls school district residents
- Car salesman allegedly stole dealership vehicle, crashed it while drunk
- Republican Party of Waukesha County calling for election observers
- Wisconsin farmers host Southeast Asia grain and feed buyers
- Menomonee Falls author donates book proceeds to Wounded Warriors
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee