Menomonee Falls — A police chase ended in a crash at Mill and Lilly roads the morning of Friday, July 25.
Three people were injured as the result of a crash, which occurred as the Milwaukee Police Department was in pursuit of a suspect driving a Chevrolet Suburban eastbound on Mill Road, according to Lt. Kevin Von Bank. The suspect was involved in several armed robberies in Milwaukee that morning before colliding with a van that was driving northbound on Lilly Road.
Milwaukee police said a 34-year-old Milwaukee man surrendered after being pulled over, but as the arrest was occurring, a 24-year-old Minnesota man slid over and drove the vehicle away from the scene.
The two occupants of the van were injured, Von Bank said, as was the Minnesota man. All three people were taken to local hospitals for treatment and evaluation.
The incident remains under investigation by the Menomonee Falls and Milwaukee police departments. No further information was available at press deadline.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UberDork Cafe opens in Falls
- Menomonee Falls approves Kwik Trip plans
- Menomonee Falls approves flat tax rate for 2015
- Menomonee Falls School Board lobbies for funding, local control
- Fundraising party for childhood cancer honors Graham's memory
- Graham's memory honored with fundraising party for childhood cancer
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Quest Specialty Coatings challenges OSHA findings
- The community reacts to loss of local legend Ernie Von Schledorn
- Menomonee Falls Radisson Hotel finances come full circle