Menomonee Falls — A police chase ended in a crash at Mill and Lilly roads the morning of Friday, July 25.
Three people were injured as the result of a crash, which occurred as the Milwaukee Police Department was in pursuit of a suspect driving a Chevrolet Suburban eastbound on Mill Road, according to Lt. Kevin Von Bank. The suspect was involved in several armed robberies in Milwaukee that morning before colliding with a van that was driving northbound on Lilly Road.
Milwaukee police said a 34-year-old Milwaukee man surrendered after being pulled over, but as the arrest was occurring, a 24-year-old Minnesota man slid over and drove the vehicle away from the scene.
The two occupants of the van were injured, Von Bank said, as was the Minnesota man. All three people were taken to local hospitals for treatment and evaluation.
The incident remains under investigation by the Menomonee Falls and Milwaukee police departments. No further information was available at press deadline.
- Falls Guy, June 30: A new member of the team
- Menomonee Falls to hold forum on East Main Street redevelopment
- Police continue search for suspect in indecent exposure incident in Menomonee Falls
- Tri-County YMCA plans improvements to Menomonee Falls facility, family programming
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour
- A (Cherry) Pit stop for Menomonee Falls recording studio
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Yellow bricks at Thomas Jefferson found to contain lead paint (2)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of inappropriately touching woman with dementia
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 16, 2016