Menomonee Falls — A police chase ended in a crash at Mill and Lilly roads the morning of Friday, July 25.
Three people were injured as the result of a crash, which occurred as the Milwaukee Police Department was in pursuit of a suspect driving a Chevrolet Suburban eastbound on Mill Road, according to Lt. Kevin Von Bank. The suspect was involved in several armed robberies in Milwaukee that morning before colliding with a van that was driving northbound on Lilly Road.
Milwaukee police said a 34-year-old Milwaukee man surrendered after being pulled over, but as the arrest was occurring, a 24-year-old Minnesota man slid over and drove the vehicle away from the scene.
The two occupants of the van were injured, Von Bank said, as was the Minnesota man. All three people were taken to local hospitals for treatment and evaluation.
The incident remains under investigation by the Menomonee Falls and Milwaukee police departments. No further information was available at press deadline.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Old Falls Village Days set for weekend of May 30-31
- Bank of Memories and Flowers owner Melissa Maas wins award from Floral Association
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 21, 2015
- Menomonee Falls WWII veteran Lester Tews looks forward to Honor Flight
- First Bank Financial Centre of Menomonee Falls gives back to community
- Permit pulled, plans progress for demolition, reconstruction of North Hills Plaza
- Road construction season affects more than Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 14, 2015
- Brandtjen's May listening session to be held in the Falls on May 17
- Pilgrim Road Bridge demolition to happen in next few days, freeway to close