Menomonee Falls — A police chase ended in a crash at Mill and Lilly roads the morning of Friday, July 25.
Three people were injured as the result of a crash, which occurred as the Milwaukee Police Department was in pursuit of a suspect driving a Chevrolet Suburban eastbound on Mill Road, according to Lt. Kevin Von Bank. The suspect was involved in several armed robberies in Milwaukee that morning before colliding with a van that was driving northbound on Lilly Road.
Milwaukee police said a 34-year-old Milwaukee man surrendered after being pulled over, but as the arrest was occurring, a 24-year-old Minnesota man slid over and drove the vehicle away from the scene.
The two occupants of the van were injured, Von Bank said, as was the Minnesota man. All three people were taken to local hospitals for treatment and evaluation.
The incident remains under investigation by the Menomonee Falls and Milwaukee police departments. No further information was available at press deadline.
- Sports Authority out, other tenants to open soon within Whitestone Station in Menomonee Falls (2)
- Shorewest's Menomonee Falls Office breaks sales record
- Corey Golla to replace Gary Kiltz as Curriculum and Learning Director in Menomonee Falls schools
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, May 5, 2016
- The Falls Guy, May 5, 2016: Cruisin' down memory lane (1)
- Cozzini Bros. to move into Falls Commerce Center
- Getting to know Menomonee Falls Little League President Donald Patten
- Work on Pilgrim Road to begin in Menomonee Falls, will be temporary
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- My Fair Lady takes to the stage in Falls Patio Players production