1An employee at Klawes Company, N56 W13740 Silver Spring Road, reported the theft of about 500 pounds of brass some time between June 1 and July 3. A police investigation revealed a 29-year-old male employee sold about 4,300 pounds of brass to Industrial Recyclers during the same time frame, and police were following up with the employee at the time of the report.
2An unknown person(s) stole a garage door remote control out of a van parked in the W18100 block of Juniper Lane sometime between 9 p.m. July 31 and 6:30 a.m. Aug. 1. The unknown suspect(s) smashed out the window on the van to gain entry to the remote.
3A driver left without paying for $63 worth of gas at Citgo Good To Go, N88 W15167 Main St., at about 6:30 p.m. Aug. 1.
4An unknown person(s) stole a catalytic converter off a 2001 Ford F350 pickup truck parked at Weiland Drywall Co., N60 W15126 Bobolink Ave., sometime between 6 p.m. July 22 and 5:25 a.m. Aug. 5. Damage/loss is estimated at $2,300.
5A woman was arrested for shoplifting $215 worth of groceries at Woodman’s, W124 N8145 Highway 145, at about 4:20 p.m. Aug. 5. She was also cited for possession of marijuana and for obstructing after she gave police false identification.
6An unknown person(s) stole more than 5,100 pieces of brass and copper custom-machined components from an open warehouse area of three plants at Herker Industries, N57 W13760 Carmen Ave., between 3:30 p.m. May 13 and noon June 26.
A male was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after he was pulled over for a registration violation at about 2 a.m. July 31.
7A woman was arrested for possession of marijuana after her car was pulled over for suspended registration on Main Street and Pilgrim Road at about 12:15 p.m. Aug. 2.
8A 37-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving after motorist reported a Ford Escape was driving erratically on Highway 41 and Main Street at about 8:05 p.m. Aug. 2. A chemical breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of 0.10.
9An unknown person(s) damaged the locking mechanism and handle on the rear service door at Zimmer Thomson & Associates, W165 N5815 Ridgewood Drive, and also kicked the door several times during an attempted burglary sometime between 5 p.m. Aug. 1 and 7 a.m. Aug. 4.
10An unknown person(s) broke the windshield wipers and dented the driver’s side of a 2009 Dodge Charger that was parked in the lot at Briggs & Stratton Distribution Center, N83W12529 Old Orchard Road, sometime between 5:45 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Aug. 1.
11A dentist reported a patient has been forging his prescriptions to obtain Oxycontin at Target, N95 W17707 Shady Lane, between May 20 and July 30. The dentist told police the suspect, a 25-year-old man, forged a prescription for hydrocodone that was originally given to him on May 15, reproduced it to represent a script for Oxycontin, and has passed at least 10 forged prescriptions at the Menomonee Falls Target and a Walgreens in Germantown.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports; Sept. 10, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Menomonee Falls police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: June 4, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 28, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 21, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 14, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 7, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 30, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 23, 2015