Menomonee Falls — The Target store on Shady Lane in Menomonee Falls was evacuated the morning of Sept. 5 after smoke was reported on the roof, according to Menomonee Falls Police.
As of about 9 a.m., WE Energies remained on the scene, reportedly dealing with an issue with an air conditioning unit, according to Menomonee Falls dispatch officer Kathy Ivans.
A call to Target was not answered. No further information is available at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Hills Plaza: Five months later
- School District of Menomonee Falls happy with ACT results
- Falls on the Riverwalk seeks to replace former Associated Bank building with apartments (8)
- Menomonee Falls School District names new communications director
- Chicago duo face nine counts of credit card fraud after CVS purchases
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Former professional fighter takes Menomonee Falls-based business to next level
- Menomonee Falls world language department uses application, receives regional attention
- Menomonee Falls, Germantown among best places to live