Menomonee Falls — A criminal complaint has been filed against three 19-year-old Milwaukee men in connection with a residential burglary that occured at a residence in the W16200 block of Lone Oak Lane Saturday, July 26.
Charges were filed in Waukesha County on July 28 against Jharrell Frazier, Donald Merritt, and Kaine Thomas, who are charged with burglarizing the Menomonee Falls home around 4 p.m. July 26, according to the complaint.
Police responded to a call from the neighboring resident to the home in question reporting suspicious activity in and around the home, according to the complaint. As they were investigating the incident, police said they determined the suspects that fled on foot were also involved in a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Lisbon Road and Graysland Drive. While Fraizer and Merritt were arrested on foot, Thomas was named in the complaint as the operator of the vehicle.
According to the report, Thomas said he dropped the other two men at the scene and did not realize they intended to burglarize the home until he returned to pick them up. Two baggies of what may have been marijuana were found in the back seat of the vehicle, which also contained a number of items from the home, including a 55-inch Samsung flat screen television, several jewerly boxes, a computer monitor and laptop. Three white latex gloves were found in the rear seat armrest and a backpack in the vehicle also contained two black gloves.
Upon conviction, the men could be fined up to $25,000 and/or face up to 12 1/2 years in prison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Menomonee Falls approves preliminary layoff notices, letter to legislators on proposed state budget
- Temporary burn ban lifted for Waukesha County, Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls family heads up local shoe drive for Dondo Amor
- Proposed bill would allow Germantown school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Proposed bill would allow Falls school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Falls school board to review, approve layoff notices
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 19, 2015
- Falls-based Bradley Corporation recieves nod for wellness efforts