• Lindsay Monroe, a 2008 graduate of Menomonee Falls High School, was named to the fall 2008 dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
• James McCullough of Germantown and Anna Murphy of Menomonee Falls were named to the Lakeshore Technical College fall 2008 dean's list.
• Emily Duckert of Menomonee Falls was named to the fall dean's list at University of Wisconsin-Madison and received a letter from state Rep. Dan Knodl congratulating her on her efforts.
• Gina Johnson, a 2005 graduate of Germantown High School, made the 2008 fall dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee's Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business.
• Hallie Kohl, Paul Thompson and Whitney Zahn of Menomonee Falls were named to the fall dean's list at University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
• Brian Miller and Eric Rollinger of Germantown and Caitlin Ignasiak, Hallie Kohl, Joshua McHugh, Paul Thompson, Catherine Wanzer and Whitney Zahn, all of Menomonee Falls, were named to the fall academic distinction list at University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
• Brian Bauernfeind and Ruthanne Heyward of Germantown were named to the fall dean's list at Bethel University.
• Sara Krzewirski of Germantown received the Transfer Scholarship to Mount Mary College for the 2008-09 school year. The $4,000 renewable scholarship is presented to students who have demonstrated a high level of school or community involvement outside of the classroom.
• Connie Sherman of Menomonee Falls received the Transfer Scholarship to Mount Mary College for the 2008-09 school year. The $4,000 renewable award is given to students who have demonstrated a high level of school or community involvement outside of the classroom.
• Megan Wood of Menomonee Falls and a Menomonee Falls High School student received a Heritage Scholarship to Mount Mary College for the 2009-10 school year. The $7,000 renewable award is given to students who demonstrated commitment to academic achievement while also engaging in service to their community.
• Emily Lockery of Germantown was named to the fall dean's list at Northern Michigan University.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrations: Dec. 5
- Celebrations: Nov. 28
- Celebrations: Nov. 21
- Celebrations: Nov. 14
- Celebrations: Oct. 31
- Celebrations: Oct. 24
- Celebrations: Sept. 12
- Celebrations: Aug. 22
- Celebrations: Aug. 8
- Celebrations: July 25
- Celebrations: July 18
- Celebrations: July 11
- Celebrations: June 20
- Celebrations: June 13
- Celebrations: May 9
- Celebrations: April 11