Waukesha - A 41-year-old West Allis man has been charged with sexual assault, accused of indecently touching a 14-year-old girl in 2002.
The victim, now 21, did not tell her parents or police about the alleged assault until this January when she saw the man at a funeral, became upset and told her mother, "that's the creep," according to a criminal complaint.
Douglas A. Zahn is charged with two counts of sexual assault of a child under 16 and causing a child to view sexual activity.
The complaint says that the girl was indecently touched twice while Zahn gave her a ride home in Menomonee Falls in September 2002.
Zahn has denied the allegations, the criminal complaint states.
According to the complaint, Zahn is a hunter's safety instructor and he, the girl and her father were among a group of people who went to a restaurant after a class. The girl's father had to leave the restaurant early and Zahn agreed to drive the girl home, the complaint says.
- Police continue search for suspect in indecent exposure incident in Menomonee Falls
- Tri-County YMCA plans improvements to Menomonee Falls facility, family programming
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour
- A (Cherry) Pit stop for Menomonee Falls recording studio
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Yellow bricks at Thomas Jefferson found to contain lead paint (2)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of inappropriately touching woman with dementia
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Vitale to take over as principal at Menomonee Falls High School
- Vitale named principal at Menomonee Falls High School