Waukesha - A 41-year-old West Allis man has been charged with sexual assault, accused of indecently touching a 14-year-old girl in 2002.
The victim, now 21, did not tell her parents or police about the alleged assault until this January when she saw the man at a funeral, became upset and told her mother, "that's the creep," according to a criminal complaint.
Douglas A. Zahn is charged with two counts of sexual assault of a child under 16 and causing a child to view sexual activity.
The complaint says that the girl was indecently touched twice while Zahn gave her a ride home in Menomonee Falls in September 2002.
Zahn has denied the allegations, the criminal complaint states.
According to the complaint, Zahn is a hunter's safety instructor and he, the girl and her father were among a group of people who went to a restaurant after a class. The girl's father had to leave the restaurant early and Zahn agreed to drive the girl home, the complaint says.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Menomonee Falls approves preliminary layoff notices, letter to legislators on proposed state budget
- Temporary burn ban lifted for Waukesha County, Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls family heads up local shoe drive for Dondo Amor
- Proposed bill would allow Germantown school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Proposed bill would allow Falls school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Falls school board to review, approve layoff notices
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 19, 2015
- Falls-based Bradley Corporation recieves nod for wellness efforts