• William Reuteman has been appointed bank manager at Harris Bank's Cedarburg location. He is a former assistant vice president and branch manager of West Bend Savings Bank in Germantown.
• Mark Vander Heiden of Germantown has joined Kolb+Co. in Brookfield.
• Thomas L. Ducrest, president of Sports Specialists of Milwaukee, has been appointed to the Park Bank board of directors.
• Dr. Guennady Tchekanov of Franklin has been appointed assistant professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital. He also practices at Community Medical Commons in Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Menomonee Falls approves preliminary layoff notices, letter to legislators on proposed state budget
- Temporary burn ban lifted for Waukesha County, Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls family heads up local shoe drive for Dondo Amor
- Proposed bill would allow Germantown school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Proposed bill would allow Falls school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Falls school board to review, approve layoff notices
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 19, 2015
- Falls-based Bradley Corporation recieves nod for wellness efforts