• William Reuteman has been appointed bank manager at Harris Bank's Cedarburg location. He is a former assistant vice president and branch manager of West Bend Savings Bank in Germantown.
• Mark Vander Heiden of Germantown has joined Kolb+Co. in Brookfield.
• Thomas L. Ducrest, president of Sports Specialists of Milwaukee, has been appointed to the Park Bank board of directors.
• Dr. Guennady Tchekanov of Franklin has been appointed assistant professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital. He also practices at Community Medical Commons in Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wisconsin's first Pirtek USA location to open in Menomonee Falls
- Newman will not seek third term as Menomonee Falls Village Board president
- Menomonee Falls School District's lobbying efforts likely to conclude in January
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Four to be added to Menomonee Falls High School Wall of Recognition
- Menomonee Falls' Village Centre features variety of new business offerings
- 'Uberdork' opens arms to Menomonee Falls community
- Community Memorial Hospital seeks approval for major improvements
- Pilgrim Road reconstruction begins, to be completed next year