Menomonee Falls — The body of a man reported missing and in danger to Brookfield Police on Oct. 13 by his wife was found in the front passenger seat of his car, which was in a storage locker at EZ Storage, W14944 Bobolink Ave., at 11:11 a.m. Oct. 24.
According to the Brookfield Police Department, the man's death was ruled a suicide by the Waukesha County Medical Examiner's office.
The body was discovered by a father and son who were in the process of renting their second storage unit at the facility. The victim had rented a third unit at EZ Storage, an examination of which turned up nothing missing or out of the ordinary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 2, 2014
- Menomonee Falls employees, district to see slight increase to premiums
- Ben Franklin Elementary receives significant facility improvements
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Menomonee Falls students learn about medicine, themselves at Community Memorial Hospital
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 25, 2014
- Plans confirmed for modern industrial development in Menomonee Falls
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- Kohl's announces holiday hiring plans
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 18, 2014