Menomonee Falls — The body of a man reported missing and in danger to Brookfield Police on Oct. 13 by his wife was found in the front passenger seat of his car, which was in a storage locker at EZ Storage, W14944 Bobolink Ave., at 11:11 a.m. Oct. 24.
According to the Brookfield Police Department, the man's death was ruled a suicide by the Waukesha County Medical Examiner's office.
The body was discovered by a father and son who were in the process of renting their second storage unit at the facility. The victim had rented a third unit at EZ Storage, an examination of which turned up nothing missing or out of the ordinary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Menomonee Falls approves preliminary layoff notices, letter to legislators on proposed state budget
- Temporary burn ban lifted for Waukesha County, Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls family heads up local shoe drive for Dondo Amor
- Proposed bill would allow Germantown school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Proposed bill would allow Falls school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Falls school board to review, approve layoff notices
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 19, 2015
- Falls-based Bradley Corporation recieves nod for wellness efforts