Menomonee Falls — The body of a man reported missing and in danger to Brookfield Police on Oct. 13 by his wife was found in the front passenger seat of his car, which was in a storage locker at EZ Storage, W14944 Bobolink Ave., at 11:11 a.m. Oct. 24.
According to the Brookfield Police Department, the man's death was ruled a suicide by the Waukesha County Medical Examiner's office.
The body was discovered by a father and son who were in the process of renting their second storage unit at the facility. The victim had rented a third unit at EZ Storage, an examination of which turned up nothing missing or out of the ordinary.
- Cozzini Bros. to move into Falls Commerce Center
- Getting to know Menomonee Falls Little League President Donald Patten
- Work on Pilgrim Road to begin in Menomonee Falls, will be temporary
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- My Fair Lady takes to the stage in Falls Patio Players production
- Menomonee Falls' A Better Me wellness spa takes unique approach to relaxation
- The Falls Guy, April 21, 2016: Their field of dreams is ready to open
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Menomonee Falls High School FBLA team clinches state for the third year in a row
- Custom Data Too Mail to open in Falls Commerce Center in Menomonee Falls