Menomonee Falls — The body of a man reported missing and in danger to Brookfield Police on Oct. 13 by his wife was found in the front passenger seat of his car, which was in a storage locker at EZ Storage, W14944 Bobolink Ave., at 11:11 a.m. Oct. 24.
According to the Brookfield Police Department, the man's death was ruled a suicide by the Waukesha County Medical Examiner's office.
The body was discovered by a father and son who were in the process of renting their second storage unit at the facility. The victim had rented a third unit at EZ Storage, an examination of which turned up nothing missing or out of the ordinary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, Dec. 3, 2015
- Falls Guy, Dec. 3, 2015: Finding some resolve
- Three to be added to Menomonee Falls High School Wall of Recognition
- Menomonee Falls High School alumna bikes 15,000 miles for charity
- Video: Students help break ground for Rockfield addition
- Getting to know Dennis Farrell
- Scion Dental awarded the management of 650,000 through Maryland Healthy Smiles program
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Shady Lane Elementary offers students buddy bench on playground
- Kohl's, Bartolotta team up to service Menomonee Falls corporate campus