Menomonee Falls — The body of a man reported missing and in danger to Brookfield Police on Oct. 13 by his wife was found in the front passenger seat of his car, which was in a storage locker at EZ Storage, W14944 Bobolink Ave., at 11:11 a.m. Oct. 24.
According to the Brookfield Police Department, the man's death was ruled a suicide by the Waukesha County Medical Examiner's office.
The body was discovered by a father and son who were in the process of renting their second storage unit at the facility. The victim had rented a third unit at EZ Storage, an examination of which turned up nothing missing or out of the ordinary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 6, 2015
- Tri-County YMCA day campers learn value of heroes
- Menomonee Falls police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Menomonee Falls enjoys another four days in a festive mood
- In Brief: July 30
- Wine added to Falls Fest lineup
- Menomonee Falls' DeCloux crowned Waukesha County's Fairest of the Fair
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Woodman's shoplifter pulls knife on employee
- Bank robbery suspect in custody