Menomonee Falls — The body of a man reported missing and in danger to Brookfield Police on Oct. 13 by his wife was found in the front passenger seat of his car, which was in a storage locker at EZ Storage, W14944 Bobolink Ave., at 11:11 a.m. Oct. 24.
According to the Brookfield Police Department, the man's death was ruled a suicide by the Waukesha County Medical Examiner's office.
The body was discovered by a father and son who were in the process of renting their second storage unit at the facility. The victim had rented a third unit at EZ Storage, an examination of which turned up nothing missing or out of the ordinary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pilgrim Road off-ramps in Menomonee Falls to close in both directions April 20
- Former Falls Village President Jefferson Davis loses son, has grandson within 36 hours
- Bus shelters coming to Bluemound Road in Brookfield
- Mother, daughter threatened at gunpoint in attempted carjacking outside JoAnn Fabrics in Menomonee Falls (1)
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 16, 2015
- Kohl's receives another nod from the Environmental Protection Agency
- Tazino's closes three locations, Menomonee Falls remains open
- One killed, firefighter injured in Germantown townhouse fire April 11 (1)
- Falls board to discuss final layoff notices, budget
- Falls business told it will take 'longer than anticipated' to fix collapsed building (1)