Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery (2)
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion