Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pilgrim Road off-ramps in Menomonee Falls to close in both directions April 20
- Former Falls Village President Jefferson Davis loses son, has grandson within 36 hours
- Bus shelters coming to Bluemound Road in Brookfield
- Mother, daughter threatened at gunpoint in attempted carjacking outside JoAnn Fabrics in Menomonee Falls (1)
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 16, 2015
- Kohl's receives another nod from the Environmental Protection Agency
- Tazino's closes three locations, Menomonee Falls remains open
- One killed, firefighter injured in Germantown townhouse fire April 11 (1)
- Falls board to discuss final layoff notices, budget
- Falls business told it will take 'longer than anticipated' to fix collapsed building (1)