Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Future Wauwatosa high school graduates face new math requirements
- Muskego's Park Arthur West development on hold
- Germantown senior receives honor at Washington County Fair
- Sam's Club to move to Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls border
- Menomonee Falls School District faces $670,000 deficit
- Three men in custody after burglary, two-vehicle crash
- Three injured after police chase ends in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Sam's Club approved for Highway 145
- Officials hope new Menomonee Falls mural will spark more of the same