Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
- Sports Authority out, other tenants to open soon within Whitestone Station in Menomonee Falls (2)
- Shorewest's Menomonee Falls Office breaks sales record
- Corey Golla to replace Gary Kiltz as Curriculum and Learning Director in Menomonee Falls schools
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, May 5, 2016
- The Falls Guy, May 5, 2016: Cruisin' down memory lane (1)
- Cozzini Bros. to move into Falls Commerce Center
- Getting to know Menomonee Falls Little League President Donald Patten
- Work on Pilgrim Road to begin in Menomonee Falls, will be temporary
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- My Fair Lady takes to the stage in Falls Patio Players production