Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction to start on Highway 175 in Washington County
- Menomonee Falls Dance Team to compete in kick, jazz at state competition Feb. 6
- Menomonee Falls Comprehensive Plan complete, set for possible approval this spring
- Park plans include upgrades to Village Park, new park on southwest side in Menomonee Falls
- School District of Menomonee Falls to continue examining results of one-time Badger exam
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Menomonee Falls board to review plans for improvements to Village Park, new park on southwest side
- Students host "Red Out" game at Menomonee Falls High School (1)
- Ally's Bistro begins construction on expansion; slated to finish in June (1)
- School District of Menomonee Falls approves Sept. 1 start date