Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 30, 2014
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession
- Taxes to go down for Falls school district residents
- Car salesman allegedly stole dealership vehicle, crashed it while drunk
- Republican Party of Waukesha County calling for election observers
- Wisconsin farmers host Southeast Asia grain and feed buyers
- Menomonee Falls author donates book proceeds to Wounded Warriors
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee
- Menomonee Falls Radisson Hotel is officially under new ownership
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 23, 2014