Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kindergarten enrollment night set for Feb. 4
- Two suspects charged with passing fake $100 bills at Menomonee Falls Target
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Jan. 29, 2015
- Menomonee Falls district continues discussion on facilities options
- Two-day Menomonee Falls event to feature chili crawl, ice carving
- CMH accepting scholarship applications from Menomonee Falls-area students
- Costco earns approval from Menomonee Falls village officials
- Menomonee Falls could make decision on Costco plans tonight
- Menomonee Falls School Board approves 2015-16 legislative priorities
- Menomonee Falls to make alterations to Open Enrollment, Chapter 220