Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man accused of trying to steal a car from his former employer
- New Berlin tax rate to stay flat due to increase in city's tax base
- Community Memorial Hospital, Washington County ready for potential Ebola outbreak
- Prince of Peace open house welcomes new pastor, features family activities
- Menomonee Falls board to review land-use amendment
- Two suspects in custody after armed robbery at Associated Bank
- Enrollment lower than expected in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 16, 2014
- Leaf Collection has begun in Menomonee Falls
- 'Good news' for water users in Menomonee Falls