Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kohl's announces holiday hiring plans
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 18, 2014
- Police searching for 2 men for armed robbery at Craigslist sale
- Menomonee Falls Village Board approves sale of Radisson Hotel
- Menomonee Falls High School student named National Merit Scholarship semifinalist
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Kohl's seeks to unload Woodland Prime building
- Trapped: An inside look at the effect of ALS on people, families and the community
- School district taxes remain flat for Menomonee Falls residents
- Menomonee Falls man dies in house fire