Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown resident is the change she wants to see in the world
- Highway 41 crash victim identified
- Menomonee Avenue project delayed until August
- Menomonee Falls wedding destination celebrates renovation
- Country Meadows Elementary School Principal Gary Goelz promoted to assistant superintendent of the M
- Menomonee Falls children's book author promotes early emotional learning
- Menomonee Falls hospital celebrates 50 years
- Wauwatosa man dies in fatal Falls crash
- Menomonee Falls police urge residents to lock vehicles
- Three injured in Menomonee Falls accident expected to make full recoveries