Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports; Sept. 10, 2015
- Popular Menomonee Falls day care celebrates 40 years
- More changes in store for Pilgrim Road near Highway 41/45
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- North Hills Plaza: Five months later
- School District of Menomonee Falls happy with ACT results
- Falls on the Riverwalk seeks to replace former Associated Bank building with apartments (10)
- Menomonee Falls School District names new communications director
- Chicago women charged with a combined nine counts of credit card fraud after CVS purchases
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015