Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wisconsin's first Pirtek USA location to open in Menomonee Falls
- Newman will not seek third term as Menomonee Falls Village Board president
- Menomonee Falls School District's lobbying efforts likely to conclude in January
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Four to be added to Menomonee Falls High School Wall of Recognition
- Menomonee Falls' Village Centre features variety of new business offerings
- 'Uberdork' opens arms to Menomonee Falls community
- Community Memorial Hospital seeks approval for major improvements
- Pilgrim Road reconstruction begins, to be completed next year