Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls schools welcome more than 100 visitors to explore continuous improvement model
- UberDork Cafe opens in Falls
- Menomonee Falls approves Kwik Trip plans
- Menomonee Falls approves flat tax rate for 2015
- Menomonee Falls School Board lobbies for funding, local control
- Fundraising party for childhood cancer honors Graham's memory
- Graham's memory honored with fundraising party for childhood cancer
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Quest Specialty Coatings challenges OSHA findings
- The community reacts to loss of local legend Ernie Von Schledorn