Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Menomonee Falls enjoys another four days in a festive mood
- In Brief: July 30
- Wine added to Falls Fest lineup
- Menomonee Falls' DeCloux crowned Waukesha County's Fairest of the Fair
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Woodman's shoplifter pulls knife on employee
- Bank robbery suspect in custody
- 90-year-old Menomonee Falls woman celebrates birthday with gym staff
- Menomonee Falls considers updates to comprehensive plan