Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fall leaf pickup slated to begin mid-October in the Falls
- Chipotle in Menomonee Falls to open next month, employees needed (2)
- Falls Guy, Oct. 8, 2015: Train-ing mission
- Tri-County Y nears first anniversary under Greater Waukesha umbrella
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Juvenile suspect apprehended by citizen after stealing vodka at Menomonee Falls Piggly Wiggly
- Reminder: responses needed to Falls School District Community Survey today, Oct. 5
- Robin's Nest to host Vera Bradley Ambassador Joan Bradley Reedy
- Menomonee Falls to consider allowing outdoor seating at Tornado Brewery
- Former professional fighter puts burglar in choke hold, keeps him knocked out until police arrive (1)