Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown taxpayer raises questions about assessment process
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 2, 2014
- Menomonee Falls employees, district to see slight increase to premiums
- Ben Franklin Elementary receives significant facility improvements
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Menomonee Falls students learn about medicine, themselves at Community Memorial Hospital
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 25, 2014
- Plans confirmed for modern industrial development in Menomonee Falls
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- Kohl's announces holiday hiring plans