Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 4
- Menomonee Falls Village Board agrees to pay into trust funds as part of Radisson settlement
- Menomonee Falls ranked as one of the safest communities in U.S.
- Menomonee Falls police seek baby formula thieves
- Woman arrested after shoplifting, attacking store employee
- Things to do
- Police report: March 3
- Menomonee Falls Plan Commission delays decision on Chemworks plant
- Germantown police find stolen truck through tip on Facebook
- Menomonee Falls School Board prioritizing facilities needs