Christmas trees must be placed along the edge of the street or curb no later than Jan. 24 for the Public Works Department to pick them up
Discarded Christmas trees must be clean of all decorations, lights, stands, tinsel, garland, wire, plastic bags, etc. The village chips the trees and recycles them as mulch and compost.
Christmas wreaths are not eligible for pick-up under this program. Wreaths must be disposed of with regular trash.
Waste Management will not pick up discarded Christmas trees as part of the weekly garbage collection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown police warn man for brandishing switchblade at stop light
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Falls to begin short-term fix of Menomonee Avenue
- Falls board approves building two new fire stations
- ChemWorks plan called objectionable by Falls commission
- Teacher pay ranges established
- Sharing life's sweet moments
- Community Calendar: April 10
- Winter hard on roads, budget in Menomonee Falls, Germantown