Germantown — A 48-year-old Germantown man was arrested after he allegedly pointed a gun at a group of young children on July 2.
Police responded to the N114 W15900 block of West Sylvan Circle at about 8:53 p.m. after a caller reported an older man pointed a handgun at a group of children and was yelling at them to leave his truck alone.
The caller stated she reported the incident after her son came home crying and told her a man had just pointed a gun and him and some of his friends.
When questioned by police, the suspect admitted yelling at several children he believed were "messing" with his truck. The suspect was unarmed when he was taken into custody and denied having a handgun or pointing it at the children.
Due to the testimony of multiple witnesses, the man was arrested for endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon and disorderly conduct. Police are still investigating the incident and no charges have been filed.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery (3)
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion